• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013

In summary, the speaker used Avery 8371 business card template to print the products instead of cutting them out individually. They asked for any missing products or incorrect information to be pointed out. There are 53 pages in total for the Fall/Winter 2013 list. The other speakers expressed their gratitude and pointed out a pricing error for the Rockcroks.
frozenchef
Gold Member
What a wonderful idea for not having to cut out pictures! Thank you for your hard work!

you are definitely a busy lady! Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your hard work!!! I really appreciate it!

Thanks! :)

Aimee, Thank you so much for this. You've saved me hours!!!!

Thanks again for sharing these! I did notice an error on the price of both the 2.5 quart and the 4 quart Rockcroks. The 4 quart is on the card as $100 and should be $135 and the 2.5 quart on the card as $80 and should be $115. THANKS!!!

Thank you for sharing this, you saved me hours of time!!!

What is the Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013?

The Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013 is a collection of product images and descriptions specifically curated for brides-to-be. These products are perfect for creating a wedding registry or for gift giving for a bridal shower or wedding.

How can I access the Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013?

The Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013 can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by attending a Pampered Chef bridal party or event. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What types of products are included in the Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013?

The Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013 includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for newlyweds. This includes cookware, bakeware, utensils, and other kitchen essentials.

Are there any special offers or discounts for the Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available for the Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013. These may include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, or discounts on certain products. Check the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant for current offers.

Can I add items from the Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013 to my wedding registry?

Yes, you can add any of the products from the Bridal Wish List Pictures Fall/Winter 2013 to your wedding registry. Simply create a registry on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant and add the desired products to your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • chefsara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies