• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Wish List Display with a Colander & Bamboo Skewers

In summary, Darcy put together a display of the wish list items from Stacie. The display is very simple and is sure to be a hit at the bridal shower.
StacieB
Gold Member
I had a shower yesterday and made up a cool little display of the wish list items. I took the large colander from the 4 piece bowl and colander set. I printed off the wish list items, cut them apart, and taped them to bamboo grilling scewers. I then stuck the scewers through the wholes in the colander, two rows worth. I had green floral foam on the inside to stick them in. I then put a pink ribbon around the base and silk flowers on the top. Should have taken a picture, I could try and put it back together if anyone wants to see.

What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing. We get so many neat ideas from this site.

StacieB said:
I had a shower yesterday and made up a cool little display of the wish list items. I took the large colander from the 4 piece bowl and colander set. I printed off the wish list items, cut them apart, and taped them to bamboo grilling scewers. I then stuck the scewers through the wholes in the colander, two rows worth. I had green floral foam on the inside to stick them in. I then put a pink ribbon around the base and silk flowers on the top. Should have taken a picture, I could try and put it back together if anyone wants to see.

I defiantely want to see!!!!!!! I have a bridal shower for a girl in July (I'm the Maid of Honor) and I really want to make it extra special since it's her. That sounds so neat but I'm a visual person... thanks if you don't mind!

Darcy, Will put it back together tomorrow!!

Thanks Stacie, I can't wait to see it!

Here are pics of my wish list display for the bridal shower.

Attachments

• DSC01261.JPG
    DSC01261.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC01264.JPG
    DSC01264.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC01265.JPG
    DSC01265.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 422
I definately need to see that to understand.
I love it. I might use it if I ever do a shower. Thanks for sharing.

It is very simple!!!

AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing! I printed all 3 pictures and are going to keep them on file for my special friend's shower in July. Thanks again!

No problem, sorry I didn't get it done yesterday!!

1. How do I create a wish list display with a colander and bamboo skewers?

To create a wish list display with a colander and bamboo skewers, first gather your desired products and a colander. Then, insert the bamboo skewers into the colander at an angle, leaving enough space between each skewer for products to hang. Finally, hang your products on the skewers to create a visually appealing display.

2. What types of products work best for a wish list display with a colander and bamboo skewers?

Any products that are lightweight and have a hangable component are ideal for this type of display. This can include kitchen gadgets, utensils, and small cookware items. Avoid using heavy or bulky products that may weigh down the skewers and cause them to sag or break.

3. Can I use any size or type of colander for this display?

Yes, you can use any size or type of colander for this display as long as it has holes or slots for the bamboo skewers to be inserted. However, larger colanders may require more skewers to support the weight of the products.

4. How many bamboo skewers do I need for a wish list display with a colander?

The number of bamboo skewers needed will depend on the size of your colander and the amount of products you wish to display. We recommend using at least 5-6 skewers for a small colander and increasing the number accordingly for larger colanders.

5. Can I customize the display by adding decorations or labels?

Yes, you can personalize your wish list display by adding decorative elements such as ribbons or labels. This can help make your display more visually appealing and also provide information about the products to your guests. Just be sure not to overcrowd the display and keep the focus on the products themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • kkcomp2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lilscrapmama
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies