• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List and Setting up Bride's Registry

In summary, a Wish List is a feature on the website that allows you to save items you want to purchase or receive as gifts. You can add items from the catalog or create custom items, and easily share the list with friends and family. To set up a Bride's Registry, you create an account and add items from the catalog, then share it with guests. Unfortunately, you can only add items from the catalog. You are not required to purchase all items on the Bride's Registry. You can make changes to your Wish List or Bride's Registry at any time, but make sure to communicate any updates with guests.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was at a training session today, and the director suggested that instead of directing the bride to the web site, that we provide her with a "wish list" and have her draw a line through the items she DOESN'T want, and put a number next to items she wants more than one of. She thinks brides will find this less overwhelming.

I have several contacts from a bridal show that I hope to do this with. I have 100 receipts with the tear-off wish list. Only problem is that the new catalog is coming out, and will be here by the time most weddings roll around, and the wish lists are specific to the old one.

Is there a list somewhere around here with the new products that I can attach? I could easily (OK, maybe not so easily) cross off the items not going forward.

Is there an EASY way to make this work?

That sounds like a great idea! It definitely seems like a more manageable approach for brides who may feel overwhelmed with all the options on a website. As for the issue with the new catalog, have you tried reaching out to the company directly to see if they have a list of new products that you could use for your wish lists? They may also have a way for you to update the old wish lists with the new products. It's worth a shot to see if they can help make this process easier for you. Good luck with your bridal show contacts!

What is a Wish List and how does it work?

A Wish List is a feature on our website that allows you to save items that you are interested in purchasing for yourself or receiving as a gift. You can add items from our catalog or create your own custom items. Once you have created your Wish List, you can easily share it with friends and family through email or social media.

How do I set up a Bride's Registry?

Setting up a Bride's Registry is simple and can be done on our website or through one of our consultants. You will need to create an account and provide some basic information about the couple getting married. Then, you can start adding items from our catalog to the registry. Once the registry is complete, you can share it with your guests.

Can I add items from other stores to my Wish List or Bride's Registry?

Unfortunately, at this time, our Wish List and Bride's Registry feature only allows you to add items from our catalog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Do I have to purchase all the items on the Bride's Registry?

No, you are not obligated to purchase all the items on the Bride's Registry. The registry is simply a list of items that the couple would like to receive as gifts. You can choose to purchase one or multiple items from the registry, or you can purchase a gift card for the couple to use towards their desired items.

Can I make changes to my Wish List or Bride's Registry after it has been shared?

Yes, you can make changes to your Wish List or Bride's Registry at any time. You can add or remove items, change quantities, or even delete the list altogether. Just make sure to communicate any changes with your guests so they are aware of any updates to the list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
phyllisc121
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies