• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to Guest for Wedding Registry

In summary, the shipping time for wedding registry items can take 5-7 business days, depending on availability and chosen shipping method. The shipping status can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account. There is an additional cost for shipping, which varies based on item weight and shipping method. Once an item is shipped, it cannot be added or removed from the registry. If an item arrives damaged, customer service can arrange for a replacement or refund.
darlinclem
Gold Member
It has been forever since I have had a wedding registry. Usually I turn them into Bridal Showers. In this case the bride and groom live in other states and the groom's grandmother got me the registry (Bless Her!).

The bride was wondering if the guests could order items and have them shipped to themselves rather than her so they could bring the gifts (all wrapped up) to the wedding? I have never had that question so have no clue. Can a buyer have the items shipped to them rather than the bride (ad groom)?

Thanks so much for any knowledge out there!

Yes, they can. When they check out they'll be given a choice as to where their purchaes is sent.

raebates said:
Yes, they can. When they check out they'll be given a choice as to where their purchaes is sent.

Thank you so much! Hopefully knowing they have the option will increase sales for my couple (and me lol).

1. How long will it take for my wedding registry items to be shipped to my guests?

The shipping time for your wedding registry items can vary depending on the availability of the products and the shipping method selected by your guests. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the items to be shipped out from our warehouse. However, if your guests have chosen expedited shipping, the items may arrive sooner.

2. Can I track the shipping status of my registry items?

Yes, you can track the shipping status of your registry items by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing your wedding registry. You will be able to see the shipping information for each item and track its delivery status.

3. Is there an additional cost for shipping to my wedding guests?

Yes, there is a shipping fee for each item shipped to your wedding guests. The cost may vary depending on the weight and size of the item, as well as the shipping method chosen by your guests.

4. Can I add or remove items from my wedding registry after it has been shipped to my guests?

Unfortunately, once an item has been shipped to your guests, it cannot be added or removed from your wedding registry. However, you can always create a new registry or add items to your existing registry for your guests to purchase.

5. What happens if an item is damaged during shipping?

If an item from your wedding registry arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to arrange for a replacement or refund for the damaged item. We want to ensure that your wedding registry items arrive in perfect condition for you and your guests to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • yankfan24