• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Navigating a Wedding Registry Rewards List

Oh, ok. Then you'd just have to log on as them through the wedding registry section. You'd need their password in order to do it. I'm assuming you'd go through "Managing Your Registry" when you go to the main wedding registry page. If they don't know their password, there's a way to request it if you've lost it.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I finally had a Wedding Registry that did something..woo hoo! The Bride and Groom just sent me their list of what they want to order with their Registry Rewards. How do I do this?? I went on the website and can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

So do they already have a registry through you? The registry rewards get redeemed after the wedding (and if people ordered gifts for them off their registry) and I can't tell if you mean they've already had their wedding and people bought gifts??

If they ARE redeeming the rewards after their wedding, they just go back to their wedding registry (they can get to it through your website or the pc one) and there will be a spot to redeem them. I've always had couples just do that themselves.

pamperedbecky said:
If they ARE redeeming the rewards after their wedding, they just go back to their wedding registry (they can get to it through your website or the pc one) and there will be a spot to redeem them. I've always had couples just do that themselves.

Yep, the wedding was in April, so they have until the end of this month to redeem. Do you know if there is a way for me to do it for them? She sent me her list. If not, I'll just tell her how to do it. Thanks for your help!

iteachurkid said:
Yep, the wedding was in April, so they have until the end of this month to redeem. Do you know if there is a way for me to do it for them? She sent me her list. If not, I'll just tell her how to do it. Thanks for your help!

Oh, ok. Then you'd just have to log on as them through the wedding registry section. You'd need their password in order to do it. I'm assuming you'd go through "Managing Your Registry" when you go to the main wedding registry page. If they don't know their password, there's a way to request it if you've lost it. You'd also need the email address they used when they did the registry.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help!

1. How do I access the wedding registry rewards list?

To access the wedding registry rewards list, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Registry Rewards" tab. From there, you can view and manage your rewards list.

2. Can I add items to my wedding registry rewards list after it has been created?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your wedding registry rewards list up until the scheduled redemption date. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Registry Rewards" tab to make any additions or changes.

3. What is the redemption process for items on the wedding registry rewards list?

To redeem items from your wedding registry rewards list, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Registry Rewards" tab. From there, you can select the items you would like to redeem and complete the checkout process.

4. Can I use my wedding registry rewards for non-Pampered Chef products?

No, wedding registry rewards can only be used towards Pampered Chef products. However, you can choose from a wide range of products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and more.

5. How long do I have to redeem my wedding registry rewards?

Your wedding registry rewards must be redeemed within 90 days from your scheduled redemption date. After this time, any remaining rewards will expire and can no longer be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies