• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit for Items Not on Registry

In summary, "Credit for Items Not on Registry" allows you to exchange a gift from your registry for a product of equal or lesser value. This can be done in person or online. However, cash back is not an option for items not on your registry. Exchanges must be made within 90 days of your event and if the desired item is no longer available, you can choose another product of equal or lesser value. If the new product is of lesser value, the remaining balance will be credited for future purchases.
ChefinHarmony
So I read lots of stuff, but I can't find a firm answer on this...

A couple has a registry set up. A wedding guest wants to buy them something they are NOT registered for. Does the couple get rewards for those items - if it's purchased online through their registry? Added to the registry order?

Thanks!

If someone has a registry, they bride only gets credit for when people purchase directly from the registry online.If someone purchases something from the registry through a different show or individual order, it does not count towards the registry rewards.
You can then manually take mark the items purchased when people do it this way.But, the bride ONLY gets Host Rewards based on the sales that were directly purchased through the registry online.

ChefinHarmony said:
So I read lots of stuff, but I can't find a firm answer on this...

A couple has a registry set up. A wedding guest wants to buy them something they are NOT registered for. Does the couple get rewards for those items - if it's purchased online through their registry? Added to the registry order?

Thanks!

Yes, they do get credit for registry rewards if someone orders through the registry even if the item isn't on their list.

1. How does "Credit for Items Not on Registry" work?

When you receive a gift from your registry, you have the option to exchange it for a product of equal or lesser value. This exchange can be done in person at a Pampered Chef party or through our online portal.

2. Can I receive cash back for items not on my registry?

No, we do not offer cash back for items not on your registry. The exchange must be done for another Pampered Chef product.

3. How long do I have to exchange a gift for an item not on my registry?

You have up to 90 days from the date of your event to exchange a gift for an item not on your registry. After this time period, exchanges will not be permitted.

4. Can I exchange a gift for an item that is more expensive than the original gift?

Yes, you can exchange a gift for an item of greater value by paying the difference in price. This can be done in person at a Pampered Chef party or through our online portal.

5. What if the item I want to exchange is no longer available?

If the item you want to exchange for is no longer available, you can choose another product of equal or lesser value. If the new product is of lesser value, the remaining balance will be credited to your account for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies