• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tonight's Show -Order W/ Wedding Registry Item

In summary, "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can place orders for products from the catalog and purchase items from a designated wedding registry. To participate, simply attend the event or visit the website during the designated time. Discounts and promotions can be used, and items from the wedding registry can be added to your order and shipped directly to the couple.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
if a guest from a show tonight ( had the Feb host special ..b/c tonight's host had booked at her show) wants to buy something for someone else's wedding registry..on this show..as a 60% off item..

What do i do? find the wedding registry online and contact that consultant telling them the item had been purchased so they don't get multiples?

That sounds like a good idea to me!!

Best of luck!
Paula

That's what I'd do, Heather!

Just remember, the bride will not get credit as if it was bought off her registry.

hOW DO WE KNOW WHO THE REGISTERY IS THRU?

Related to Tonight's Show -Order W/ Wedding Registry Item

What is "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item"?

"Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can place orders for products from our catalog and also purchase items from a designated wedding registry.

How can I participate in "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item"?

To participate in "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item", simply attend the event or visit our website during the designated time. You can place orders for products from our catalog and also purchase items from the designated wedding registry.

Can I use any discounts or promotions during "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item"?

Yes, you can use any applicable discounts or promotions during "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item". These may include host rewards, consultant discounts, or any current promotions available through Pampered Chef.

Can I add items from the wedding registry to my own order?

Yes, you can add items from the wedding registry to your own order during "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item". This allows you to conveniently purchase both products from our catalog and gifts for the wedding couple.

Can I have items from the wedding registry shipped directly to the couple?

Yes, you can choose to have items from the wedding registry shipped directly to the couple during "Tonight's Show - Order W/ Wedding Registry Item". This makes it easy to send a special gift to the couple without having to worry about shipping it yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies