• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Wedding Registry...help!

In summary, a consultant had a couple from Maryland sign up for a wedding registry on her PWS, possibly referred by a past customer. She has their contact information and is wondering what else she needs to do to help them have a successful registry. Another consultant suggests sending a card after the wedding and asking how many additional registry cards they will need. It's also recommended to send a reminder about redeeming registry rewards before they expire and to suggest having a show about 6 months after the wedding. The consultant also plans on sending a Season's Best cookbook as a thank you gift. There is currently no option to send thank you emails on the PWS, but the consultant can suggest it to HO.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I had a couple from Maryland sign up for a wedding registry on my PWS. I think they were reffered by a past customer who was super happy with her order and my emails to her. :love:
I have their email, phone, and addy. I know I need to contact them and thank them for opening a registry, but what else do I need to do? This is my first wedding registry and I am at a loss as to what all I need to do to help this couple have a successful wedding registry. :confused:
Do they get some registry cards from Pampered Chef or do I need to get them some?
Any help would be appreciated!!:balloon:

They get registry cards sent to them by HO but not that many, you may want to ask if they want additional ones. I don't really think you have to do anything now, just sit back and wait for orders to come in.

One good tip, send them a card after their wedding, I would have liked it if the consultant who did my bridal shower thought enough to send me good wishes. Builds good customer service.

They will get 30 registry cards from HO, with a catalog. I suggest that, in your thank you letter, you ask them how many additional cards they'll need. You can order additional cards from Merrill (plain or personalized with your PWS address); or you can copy the image from Merrill's site and print your own (that's the sneaky way).

wadesgirl said:
They get registry cards sent to them by HO but not that many, you may want to ask if they want additional ones. I don't really think you have to do anything now, just sit back and wait for orders to come in.

One good tip, send them a card after their wedding, I would have liked it if the consultant who did my bridal shower thought enough to send me good wishes. Builds good customer service.

That's a great idea about the card! I will make sure to do that!:balloon:

They will get a reminder from HO about redeeming their registry rewards before they expire, but it's a good idea (if you see that they're going to expire and haven't been redeemed) to send a personal note or phone call to remind them again. And suggest they have a show about 6 months after the wedding, too. They can show off pictures from the wedding and honeymoon, and can use their show benefits to get the things they forgot to register for or have figured out they need.

I send a Season's Best as a thank you for registering with me gift.

chefann said:
They will get a reminder from HO about redeeming their registry rewards before they expire, but it's a good idea (if you see that they're going to expire and haven't been redeemed) to send a personal note or phone call to remind them again. And suggest they have a show about 6 months after the wedding, too. They can show off pictures from the wedding and honeymoon, and can use their show benefits to get the things they forgot to register for or have figured out they need.

Thanks! Boy..everyone here sure is on top of things!! HA HA...thought it was going to take me a while to get an answer and here it is 15 min after I got on the computer and I have it!:p

How do I know if they are about to expire?? Will it tell me on my PWS on their registry??

finley1991 said:
I send a Season's Best as a thank you for registering with me gift.

I plan on doing that too!

Thanks!

Yes- you can look at their registry and see when the rewards expire. It's something like 3 months after the wedding. HO sends a reminder on the wedding date, but it's early enough before the actual expiration that it's easy to overlook.

Oh and one more thing...rofl.
Is there a place on my PWS for sending thank you emails?? Last time I tried to send a thank you for an online order, it didn't show any thank you themed emails. It was all about "check out my website" , " host a 30 min chicken show", etc.

chefann said:
Yes- you can look at their registry and see when the rewards expire. It's something like 3 months after the wedding. HO sends a reminder on the wedding date, but it's early enough before the actual expiration that it's easy to overlook.

Thanks for the help!

Nope. There are "thank you for attending the show" emails, but they're only available to people on a guest list for a show. If you want it, send a note to HO to suggest it. They really do listen to us.

What items should I include on my wedding registry?

When creating your first wedding registry, it's important to include a variety of items at different price points. Consider registering for kitchen essentials such as cookware, bakeware, and utensils, as well as home decor, linens, and appliances. Don't forget to also include items for outdoor entertaining and special occasion pieces.

How many items should I register for?

There is no set number for how many items you should register for. It's important to have a variety of items, but not too many that it becomes overwhelming for your guests. We recommend starting with at least 100 items and adding or removing items as needed.

Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes! You can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account and make the desired changes. It's a good idea to periodically check your registry to make sure it has a good balance of items and that items are still available.

Do I need to register for expensive items?

It's completely up to you! We recommend including a mix of items at different price points to accommodate all budgets. Your guests will appreciate having options to choose from.

How do I let my guests know about my wedding registry?

Include your registry information on your wedding website, save-the-dates, and invitations. You can also share it through word of mouth or post it on social media. Just be sure to include the store and registry name to make it easy for your guests to find.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • TJMagoo