• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Leads from Corporate?

In summary, people can sign up for wedding registries through the company website, and sometimes those leads are randomly assigned to consultants. These leads may or may not have contact information, and the couple may choose to be contacted or not. Sales from these leads are not guaranteed. Some consultants have had success with these leads, while others have had no sales.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just received an Online Activity Summary from corporate with a new wedding registry from a couple in GA and I don't have them in my contacts! The sales are zero. It looks like they went to my web page & established the registry under me.
confused-smiley-013.gif
Does corporate give us wedding registry leads? I'm not sure when I'd have met them unless they are military and going home to GA to get married. Maybe one of them picked up a catalog or card with my info at one of my booths?

Weddings on a military base are few & far between, so I've not done any yet. If anybody has any advice, bring it on! ;) I can use all the help anyone's willing to offer at this point. I'm assuming I should thank them for establishing the registry with me, but there is no contact info other than their name, state & date of wedding.

When someone signs up for a wedding registry they can choose to be contacted or not. If not, then I guess it's just out there for them to tell people about! If their names are in light gray, that means they don't want to be contacted.

I have a random wedding registry too!! But the couple chose not to be contacted. I did find out she's actually the daughter of one of my customers, and the mom is planning to do a PC shower for her, but the wedding is not until next year so it will be some time yet!

mountainmama74 said:
I have a random wedding registry too!! But the couple chose not to be contacted. I did find out she's actually the daughter of one of my customers, and the mom is planning to do a PC shower for her, but the wedding is not until next year so it will be some time yet!

Me too! And I also have no contact information nor do I have any idea who they are. Someone has placed an order for them. . .so that's one good thing. Kind of crazy.

mountainmama74 said:
When someone signs up for a wedding registry they can choose to be contacted or not. If not, then I guess it's just out there for them to tell people about! If their names are in light gray, that means they don't want to be contacted.

I had to go figure out where to look to see if their name was in gray! LOL Found it! :D

I have 3 of those sitting in my registry file right now. Very Frustrating. They are HO lead registries, so I don't expect anything to come from them.

Found the bride on FB, she's in Italy. I'm guessing HO lead. ;)

Curious how all of your random registries are going?

yes, you can get registries via HO Lead. The few I've rec'd had ZERO sales.

DebbieJ said:
yes, you can get registries via HO Lead. The few I've rec'd had ZERO sales.

Same here. :thumbdown:

1. What is the process for setting up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can either create an account on our website or visit a Pampered Chef store. Once you have an account, click on the "Wedding Registry" tab and follow the prompts to create your registry. You can then add products to your registry by browsing our website or visiting a store.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Unfortunately, our wedding registry only allows you to add Pampered Chef products. However, we have a wide range of products that can cover all your cooking and kitchen needs for your new home.

3. How do I share my wedding registry with my guests?

Once you have created your wedding registry, you can share the link to your registry with your guests through email, social media, or by including it in your wedding invitations. You can also print out registry cards from our website to include in your invitations or hand out to guests.

4. What happens if an item on my wedding registry goes out of stock?

If an item on your wedding registry goes out of stock, we will do our best to restock it as soon as possible. In the event that the item is permanently discontinued, we will contact you to discuss alternative options or offer a refund for that item.

5. Is there a completion discount for items on my wedding registry?

Yes, we offer a 10% completion discount for any items on your wedding registry that were not purchased by your guests. This discount can be used up to 6 months after your wedding date and can only be redeemed online or in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox