• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do with My First Wedding Registry?

In summary, creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows for the selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products with exclusive perks such as earning free and discounted products. It's easy to create a registry by visiting the website and adding products, including items from other stores through the universal registry feature. Changes can be made to the registry at any time, and friends and family can purchase items or contribute towards larger gifts through the group gifting feature.
MissChef
Gold Member
I finally got my very first registry!!! Wahoo! Now I need to listen to my wedding registry cd, to make sure I do whatever I need to do now. Any suggestions on what to do?:confused:
A girl from my church, she's also my old babysitter, she's the one that registered. She babysat for me about 2 years when my daughter was a toddler, now my daughter will be 7 in June! I can't believe she's getting married but I'm happy she chose me and PC to register with!
Just wanted to share my joy!:D

I'm excited with you. Wedding registries are great. Just remind her to let EVERYONE know she's registered with PC and how to order from that registry.

thanks for the advice Rae!:)

Related to What Should I Do with My First Wedding Registry?

1. What is the benefit of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to select high-quality kitchen and cooking products that will last a lifetime. Plus, with our exclusive wedding registry perks, you can earn free and discounted products to help stock your kitchen.

2. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

It's easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Create a Registry" button. From there, you can browse and add products to your registry, customize your list, and share it with friends and family.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can! Our registry allows you to add items from other stores and websites through our universal registry feature. This way, you can have all your desired items in one convenient location.

4. What if I change my mind about a product on my registry?

No problem! You can easily make changes to your registry at any time. You can add or remove items, adjust quantities, and even change the priority of items on your list.

5. Do I have to purchase my entire registry myself?

No, your friends and family can purchase items from your registry for you. Plus, with our group gifting feature, multiple guests can contribute towards a larger item on your list. This takes the pressure off of one person to purchase a more expensive gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • TJMagoo