• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's Website: Wedding Registry Qualifications?

In summary, to set up a wedding registry on the new consultant's website, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant with an active party, have a valid credit card on file, and agree to the terms and conditions. To do so, log in to your account and click on the "Wedding Registry" tab. Your registry will be active for one year and can be customized by adding a personal message, photo, and selecting featured products. Guests can purchase items directly from the registry and choose to have them shipped to the couple or themselves as a gift.
chefnene
I am a new consultant, got my website last week. Wahoo!
I was browsing around, and when I hit the link for the wedding registry, it takes it to a search page. Do you have to quality to be able have someone
do a registry on your website? Thanks

Once you hit your $1250 in career sales, the Wedding Registry link will be available on your website.

kandykis1006 said:
Once you hit your $1250 in career sales, the Wedding Registry link will be available on your website.

I did reach my 1250.00 in sales last month.

What are the qualifications for setting up a wedding registry on the new consultant's website?

The qualifications for setting up a wedding registry on the new consultant's website include being an active Pampered Chef consultant and having an active party. You must also have a valid credit card on file and agree to the terms and conditions for setting up a registry.

How do I set up a wedding registry on the new consultant's website?

To set up a wedding registry on the new consultant's website, log in to your account and click on the "Wedding Registry" tab. From there, follow the prompts to enter your personal information, create a registry name, and add products.

Can I customize my wedding registry on the new consultant's website?

Yes, you can customize your wedding registry on the new consultant's website by adding a personal message, choosing a registry photo, and selecting the products you want to feature. You can also add additional products or remove items at any time.

How long will my wedding registry be active on the new consultant's website?

Your wedding registry will be active on the new consultant's website for one year from the date it was created. After one year, it will automatically be taken down.

Can guests purchase items directly from my wedding registry on the new consultant's website?

Yes, guests can purchase items directly from your wedding registry on the new consultant's website. They can also choose to have the items shipped directly to you or to themselves as a gift for the couple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
Replies