• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Credit and Sales: Understanding Consultant Allocation

C
clover71199
Was wondering when you know someone who has a pamp chef wed registry & its through a different consultant (i was not selling at the time) and say someone orders on my website through that registry, does all the credit and sales go to the consultant on file, or would i see some of it ????? Wondering as i am invited to that wedding & i wanted to purchase items from registry.....

I believe that the consultant on record is the only one that gets the credit if she is still active and if not it goes to her director. I believe this is the way it works. I am still trying to find out how to close a registry. Do I order for the bride or do they order and use their rewards

oooooh, good question, i wonder too, let me know when you find out please

Sorry, Christine. The sales go to the consultant hosting the registry.

but as a consultant, can't you order from the registry but not under the registry? so the bride will get the gifts but won't get the extra points towards free products. plus, as a consultant, you don't have to pay full price.

Yeah, but that really sucks! My sister-in-law did a wedding registry with me and got alot of her products, but I only sold 1-2 of the orders. Sure, it sucked for me too, but mostly it sucked for her because it jipped her out of the benefits! I don't know why people would do that unless they had a consultant that was giving a them a deal. At least we also did a wedding shower so she got benefits from that. But if you're purchasing from a registry, buy it from the registry so the bride gets the perks unless you already have it. I had a past consultant e-mail me regarding my sis-in-law saying she had some things she was giving her so I could adjust the registry. It sucked having to tell my sis-in-law that while she got boxes and boxes of stuff from her registry, there was only about $30 in sales that I had record of so she didn't really get benefits.

1. How does the credit and sales for a wedding registry work when it is through a different consultant?

When someone orders from a wedding registry on your website that is through a different consultant, the credit and sales will go to the consultant who is on file for that registry. As a consultant, you will not receive any portion of the credit or sales.

2. Can I still receive credit for purchases made on my website through a different consultant's wedding registry?

No, unfortunately you will not receive any credit for purchases made on your website through a different consultant's wedding registry. The consultant on file for that registry will receive all the credit and sales.

3. If I am invited to a wedding and want to purchase items from the registry, can I still receive credit as a consultant?

No, as a consultant, you will not receive any credit for purchases made from a wedding registry, even if you are invited to the wedding. The credit and sales will go to the consultant on file for that registry.

4. Is there a way for me to receive credit for purchases made from a wedding registry?

If you want to receive credit for purchases made from a wedding registry, you will need to make sure that it is through your consultant account. This means that you will need to be the consultant on file for that specific registry.

5. Can I still earn commission for purchases made from a wedding registry?

No, you will not earn commission for purchases made from a wedding registry, even if it is through your website. The commission will go to the consultant on file for that registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefnene