• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Ordered at Show Now Wants It Taken off a Registry

In summary, the guest is asking the consultant who ordered the items through the show if they can take the order off of someone else's registry.
Tracy99
Gold Member
I think the title says it all. I have a guest who ordered through one of my shows. She now is asking if I can take the order off of someone's wedding registry. I didn't set up the registry. Is there a way to find the consultant who did so that they can update the registry? I know it is too late for the couple to get the rewards but at least preventing duplicates would be nice.

there must be a way because another consultant emailed me to remove items from one of my registries before.

Yes, the consultant with the registry can update the registry to show what's been purchased. I recommend that you relay that you didn't know it was registry gifts until AFTER it was submitted and that you feel bad that the couple are not getting credit ... but you and the guest both wanted to make sure that the couple doesn't get duplicates. Hopefully, they will understand and not be too mad that the sale didn't go through them. :(

I had this happen to one of my brides too. She was a little upset about it. Sure she was happy about receiving the merchandise, but she lost out on close to $200 guest sale credit. The consultant (from another state) called me and told me to remove several items from the bridal registry because they were ordered at a show. We were both new consultants, so I felt blindsided too. I am confident now that I would mention something and suggest that bridal registry orders be purchased through the registry so that the couple gets the benefits.

I was going to ask this question today too! I submitted a show last night and had someone call me today and ask me to remove something that was ordered. Luckily, it was two smaller items, but I still feel bad!

It was two small itema out of a rather large show order. I didnt know at the time and I do feel a little bad but if the rest of the order is going to the bride too (which the guest did indicate) then the bride should be happy. I feel bad for the consultant that missed the sales. Hopefully he/she wont be too upset.

heather223 said:
Go to Start Your Own Business and plan kitchen shows at PamperedChef.com and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There is a link to click for Wedding Registry. Click on it and then you can search for the couple.

Ok I did this but it doesn't tell me who the consultant is or give me anyway to take it off the registry. Maybe I should just have the guest contact the bride directly? It ruins the surprise but it is probably less annoying then having to return items. (I know I found returning items a major pain in the butt when I got married)

1. Can a guest who ordered a product at a show have it removed from a registry?

Yes, it is possible for a guest to have a product they ordered at a show removed from a registry. However, this can only be done by the consultant who hosted the show.

2. How do I request to have a product taken off a registry after ordering it at a show?

If you would like to have a product removed from a registry after ordering it at a show, you will need to contact the consultant who hosted the show. They will be able to assist you with the process.

3. Will I receive a refund if a product I ordered at a show is taken off a registry?

If a product is removed from a registry after you have ordered it at a show, you will not receive a refund. However, you can still return the product for a full refund within the return policy timeframe.

4. Can I exchange a product ordered at a show that has been taken off a registry?

Yes, you can exchange a product that was ordered at a show and taken off a registry. However, this must be done through the consultant who hosted the show and within the exchange policy timeframe.

5. Is it possible to have a product taken off a registry if it was purchased at a show by someone else?

If a product was purchased at a show by someone else, it is not possible for the guest to have it removed from a registry. Only the consultant who hosted the show can make changes to the registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • leshelman