• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deactivating the Wedding Registry

In summary, Jean Jonas sent out an email stating that the registries will not be accepting new entries until the new website and applications are redesigned. This email was sent on the day that the deadline for new registries was. consultants that have registries that they might rely on bringing in sales are angry because the new website and applications were announced before this issue was fixed.
TJMagoo said:
So I would just keep editing her list as people bought from it?

I would, yes- I wouldn't delete it necessarily, but maybe put a "purchased 1" or however many they may have purchased for the bride. That way folks know she got it, and don't "stray" from the list. ;)

<h2>1. Can I still deactivate my wedding registry after March 15th?</h2><p>Yes, you can still deactivate your wedding registry after March 15th. The deadline for accepting new registries is only for setting up new registries, not deactivating existing ones. </p><h2>2. When will the wedding registry function be up and running again?</h2><p>The exact date for when the wedding registry function will be active again has not been announced yet. The company is currently working on redesigning the function for the new website and applications. </p><h2>3. Why wasn't this issue addressed before the new website and apps were announced?</h2><p>The company may not have been aware of this issue until it was brought to their attention. They are now working on fixing it as soon as possible. </p><h2>4. Will I be reimbursed for my expenses if I promoted the wedding registry at a wedding expo?</h2><p>We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide reimbursement for expenses related to promoting the wedding registry. We suggest reaching out to the brides who signed up and offering an alternative option, such as a wedding shower. </p><h2>5. Can I still use the wedding registry if my wedding is before June 15th?</h2><p>Yes, if your wedding is before June 15th and you have already set up your wedding registry, it will still be active and usable. The deadline for accepting new registries only applies to those setting up new registries. </p>

1. Can I still deactivate my wedding registry after March 15th?

Yes, you can still deactivate your wedding registry after March 15th. The deadline for accepting new registries is only for setting up new registries, not deactivating existing ones.

2. When will the wedding registry function be up and running again?

The exact date for when the wedding registry function will be active again has not been announced yet. The company is currently working on redesigning the function for the new website and applications.

3. Why wasn't this issue addressed before the new website and apps were announced?

The company may not have been aware of this issue until it was brought to their attention. They are now working on fixing it as soon as possible.

4. Will I be reimbursed for my expenses if I promoted the wedding registry at a wedding expo?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide reimbursement for expenses related to promoting the wedding registry. We suggest reaching out to the brides who signed up and offering an alternative option, such as a wedding shower.

5. Can I still use the wedding registry if my wedding is before June 15th?

Yes, if your wedding is before June 15th and you have already set up your wedding registry, it will still be active and usable. The deadline for accepting new registries only applies to those setting up new registries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JackieB999