• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Find Out Who the Wedding Registry Couple Is?

In summary, to access a couple's wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website, you can visit the "Registry" tab and search for their name or location. You can also search for a registry by the couple's last name and view all items added by clicking on their registry and filtering by category or price range. Items can be purchased directly from the registry, but if the registry cannot be found, it is best to contact the couple or give them a gift card instead.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've got a couple of Wedding Registries on my PWS and I have no idea who these people are. I guess they were HO leads and I missed the email about them, don't even know how long they've been there :eek:. Is there a way to get their contact info? I can't seem to find it on the registry.

They might also be registries that passed up to you from an inactive consultant. I think that happened once to my former director.I can go to "edit registrant profile" to see the info for the couples on my site, but I think I entered them. If someone set up a registry and clicked that they didn't want to be contacted, there's no way for you to get their info.

Hi there! I can definitely understand your confusion and frustration with these unknown wedding registries on your PWS. Unfortunately, without any contact information, it may be difficult to reach out to these potential leads. However, you can try reaching out to your HO or PWS support team to see if they have any information on these registries or if there is a way to obtain the contact information. Another option could be to post a message on your PWS or social media platforms, asking if anyone knows the individuals associated with these registries. It's worth a shot! Best of luck to you.

1. How do I access the wedding registry for a couple?

To access a couple's wedding registry, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can search for the couple's name or location to find their registry.

2. Can I search for a wedding registry by the couple's last name?

Yes, you can search for a wedding registry by the couple's last name on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter their last name in the search bar under the "Registry" tab and all registries with that last name will appear.

3. How do I find out what items are on the couple's wedding registry?

Once you have accessed the couple's wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on their registry to view all the items they have added. You can also filter the items by category or price range.

4. Can I purchase items directly from the wedding registry?

Yes, you can purchase items directly from the wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the item you would like to purchase and follow the prompts to add it to your cart and complete the purchase.

5. What if I can't find the couple's wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are unable to find the couple's wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website, it is possible that they have not registered with us. In this case, you can reach out to the couple directly to inquire about their registry or consider giving them a Pampered Chef gift card instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lkhartmann