• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Welcome Pack No Longer Has "Shower Cards"

In summary, the weekly news mentioned that the Wedding Registry welcome pack will no longer include shower cards. This change was likely made due to surveys showing low usage and to make the pack more eco-friendly. However, there are still many other ways to promote the registry, such as social media and customizable invitations, and consultants are always available to help.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
in the weekly news there was a blurb about the Wedding Registry welcome pack no longer having shower cards included in the packet.

I wonder why they are discontinuing this and if anyone is planning on doing anything different for their brides to be that register?

They probably did surveys and found they weren't being used. They didn't have the consultants website on them anyway. I explain how it all works in a letter and give them my business card with a sticker on the back explaining that they are registered and how to shop there. I put a sticker on the front too saying "they're registered! Turn over for info". If they want to use them I give them however many they say they need.

BethCooks4U said:
They probably did surveys and found they weren't being used. They didn't have the consultants website on them anyway. I explain how it all works in a letter and give them my business card with a sticker on the back explaining that they are registered and how to shop there. I put a sticker on the front too saying "they're registered! Turn over for info". If they want to use them I give them however many they say they need.

Excellent (as always) idea Beth - can you share what you put on the stickers

Were the shower card inserts ever available for us to purchase?

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to chime in on the recent news about the Wedding Registry welcome pack no longer including shower cards. I can understand why this may be a concern for some brides-to-be who were planning on using those cards to invite guests to their bridal shower. However, I believe this change was made in order to streamline the welcome pack and make it more environmentally friendly. But don't worry, there are still plenty of ways to spread the word about your Pampered Chef registry and upcoming bridal shower. You can easily share your registry link on social media, include it in your wedding website, or even create your own personalized shower invitations using our customizable templates. And don't forget, as a consultant, I am always here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have about your registry. I'm curious to hear from other consultants and brides-to-be about their thoughts on this change and if they have any alternative ideas for spreading the word about their Pampered Chef registry. Let's continue to support each other and make sure our brides have the best experience with Pampered Chef. Happy cooking and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

What is the "Wedding Registry Welcome Pack"?

The "Wedding Registry Welcome Pack" is a package offered by Pampered Chef for couples who are getting married and setting up a wedding registry with our company. It includes various tools and resources to help them plan and prepare for their special day.

What are "Shower Cards" and why were they removed from the Welcome Pack?

"Shower Cards" were small cards that could be included in the Wedding Registry Welcome Pack to inform guests about a bridal shower or other pre-wedding event. They were removed from the Welcome Pack to reduce paper waste and encourage more eco-friendly practices.

Can I still receive Shower Cards for my wedding registry?

Yes, you can still request Shower Cards for your wedding registry. However, they will no longer be automatically included in the Welcome Pack. You can add them to your order when setting up your registry or contact our customer service to request them separately.

What are the other resources included in the Welcome Pack?

Aside from the Shower Cards, the Wedding Registry Welcome Pack also includes a planning guide, a registry checklist, and a special gift for the couple. These resources are designed to help couples plan and prepare for their wedding and new home together.

Is there a fee for the Wedding Registry Welcome Pack?

No, there is no additional fee for the Wedding Registry Welcome Pack. It is a complimentary package offered to couples who create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef. However, shipping fees may apply depending on the location and shipping method chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views