• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Set up a Wedding Registry?

In summary, the conversation discusses setting up a wedding registry on the speaker's website and the requirements for access to it. They also discuss the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower and the process for setting up the registry on the website. The speaker's recruiter helps them find the location for the registry and they plan to speak to the bride about hosting a PC shower for maximum benefits.
JackieB999
Gold Member
Hi All... my website has been up for a few weeks and I want to set up a wedding registry. How do I do that? I can't seem to find any info on it. I went to set up a new show on my website and "wedding registry" is not an option. Is it really a catalog show? What am I missing? Thanks.

Have you submitted your first $1250 to "qualify"? If not, that's why you can't see the registry. If you have and it's just been a day or two it's just not updated yet - if longer then call HO and have them check on it.

Until you are qualified with $1250 in commissionable sales you will not have access to online orders (unless they're ON a show*) or the Weddng Registry.

*get around that by putting a catalog show on the PC website in your name and tell people that if they want to order they can just put your name in the host fields.

ETA: I would urge the bride/bridesmaid to do a PC wedding shower first and then put the remaining wish list on a registry. My brides make out way better doing it that way. I also urge them to make the PC shower the first if they are having more than one.

Last edited:
Hi Beth... I have met my $1250 and I've already received 2 online orders. Where should the registry be located? I may have to call the HO.

Good idea on the shower.... but what if they want just the traditional shower? I told her that her shower host could include in on the invatations. Not good?

JackieB999 said:
Hi Beth... I have met my $1250 and I've already received 2 online orders. Where should the registry be located? I may have to call the HO.

Good idea on the shower.... but what if they want just the traditional shower? I told her that her shower host could include in on the invatations. Not good?

It's fine but I always suggest PC shower. People buy the gift at the party and also for themselves (and they get the free item for $60). I also encourage outside orders from people not invited to the shower (present it as "we're putting together a Pampered Chef order do you want to see a book"). The bride gets the gifts (value as people would have spent anywhere except they didn't have to go shop, wrap, etc) and all the free product/1/2 price, etc. My brides always more than double or triple what they would have gotten at a traditional shower and they get high quality items for their kitchens. Then anything else they want goes on the registry and they can mention that for future showers/wedding gift ideas.

Hi Beth... my recruiter helped me find it. The bride has to do it from my homepage on my website... it's in the selections on the top right. I will talk to the bride over the weekend and find out about the shower too! Thanks again.

1. How do I set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create an account and start adding items to your registry.

2. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef consultant to set up a wedding registry?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef consultant to set up a wedding registry. However, having a consultant can be helpful in guiding you through the process and providing recommendations.

3. How many items can I add to my wedding registry?

There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wedding registry with Pampered Chef. We offer a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, so feel free to add as many items as you'd like.

4. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Unfortunately, our wedding registry only allows for Pampered Chef products to be added. However, we have a wide variety of products that can suit all of your kitchen needs.

5. Is there a completion discount for items not purchased from my wedding registry?

Yes, we offer a 10% completion discount for any items not purchased from your wedding registry. This discount can be used for up to 6 months after your wedding date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo