• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Gone From Website

In summary, due to a recent website update, all wedding registries on the Pampered Chef website have been removed and are no longer accessible. Customers can still access their registry by contacting customer service, and can continue to add items through the same method. The removal of wedding registries was necessary due to the website update, but Pampered Chef is working towards making the feature available again in the future.
BPresley
I set my website up a few days ago and had the wedding registry on there along with individual ordering. They are now both gone. Any Solutions?

Are you a new consultant? If so, you have to have at least $1250 in sales before you have access to both these features. Some people's websites will have them initially as an accident by HO until they catch it- that would be my guess.

I do have the $1250 in sales and received an email from HO letting me know that.

Were you playing around with the features? Did you maybe enter in a Host's name to see how it works? It could be showing you the site as if you were logged into a show. Try clearing your cookies.

I cleared the cookies and it's still not showing. I have emailed HO..guess I will just have to wait to hear from them.

Thanks,

Bonnie

What happened to my wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website?

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience, but we have recently updated our website and unfortunately, all wedding registries have been removed.

Can I still access my wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, due to the website update, all wedding registries have been removed and are no longer accessible on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

How can I find my wedding registry now?

If you have already created a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can still access it by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in accessing your registry and making any necessary changes.

Can I still add items to my wedding registry?

Yes, you can still add items to your wedding registry by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in adding items to your registry and making any necessary changes.

Why were all wedding registries removed from the website?

We understand that this may be frustrating for our customers, but we have recently updated our website and unfortunately, all wedding registries had to be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to make the wedding registry feature available on our website again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • mechelle