• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Wedding Registry? How does it work and what are the rewards?

In summary, the bride would need to have at least $150 in orders on their registry in order to receive rewards. If her registry is not up on CC by the time her shower is, she would not receive any rewards from the shower.
kncmurray
Gold Member
I would greatly appreciate it someone could explain how the registry works.would it be better to have the bride make a registry list then basically do a catalog show and have people order off your website? If you do a wedding registry and people order stuff that is not on your list to you not get rewards for it? I'm not quite sure I understand completely how it works. Thank you for any help.

Whatever people order through a registry counts toward the bride's benefits and is also commissionable.

The bride and whoever people will ask what the couplewant need to be excited about the registry or it doesn't seem to work - at least in my experience.

I prefer to do a wedding shower. They give me the wish list, we use it at the shower and whatever is left after the party and after they pick out the host benefits goes up on the registry but not until after the shower. If I put it up before the shower some people might use the registry to purchase the shower gift and she'd get less benefit from the party. I do put her list on my website for those who are long distance to view.

Thank you! In order to to get registry awards do you have to have a certain amount of $$ spent?

Yes, Kim, a registry must have at least $150 in orders in order for the couple to receive rewards. Basically it's like a catalog show except that the couple isn't eligible for the host specials.

The couple ISN'T eligible for the host specials? Why?

They're eligible for host benefits - not host specials (the monthly special)

raebates said:
Yes, Kim, a registry must have at least $150 in orders in order for the couple to receive rewards. Basically it's like a catalog show except that the couple isn't eligible for the host specials.

ShelbyMichalek said:
They're eligible for host benefits - not host specials (the monthly special)

Actually, they can purchase the Monthly Host Special in the month in which they redeem their registry rewards.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/wr_importantreginfo.pdf

BethCooks4U said:
Whatever people order through a registry counts toward the bride's benefits and is also commissionable.

The bride and whoever people will ask what the couplewant need to be excited about the registry or it doesn't seem to work - at least in my experience.

I prefer to do a wedding shower. They give me the wish list, we use it at the shower and whatever is left after the party and after they pick out the host benefits goes up on the registry but not until after the shower. If I put it up before the shower some people might use the registry to purchase the shower gift and she'd get less benefit from the party. I do put her list on my website for those who are long distance to view.
I'm new to this - so, I'm curious...how/where do you put her registry up on your website?

Thanks!

customers are not eligible for host specials though. They are at a shower, but not through the registry.

I am new to this to - my son and a couple of his friends are getting married so I told them about the Wedding Registry and gave my consultant number but now I read I need 1250 in sales first before I could do the registry - what happens if they already registar do I get the sales once I reach 1250?

amitchell said:
I'm new to this - so, I'm curious...how/where do you put her registry up on your website?

Thanks!

She signs up for it from the Wedding registry tab at the top. or you can sign her up from the "managing your bus" tab on CC.
People can see her registry by going to your web page and clicking on the wedding registry tab.

kp58ny said:
I am new to this to - my son and a couple of his friends are getting married so I told them about the Wedding Registry and gave my consultant number but now I read I need 1250 in sales first before I could do the registry - what happens if they already registar do I get the sales once I reach 1250?

I believe that if you are not active when they clsoe it out it goes to your upline or director. I would just make sure you reach your 1250 in sales before a couple months before their shower and make sure you are active when they are ready to close it out.

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates for their wedding. It allows guests to easily purchase gifts that the couple truly wants and needs.

2. How do I create a wedding registry?

To create a wedding registry, you can either visit a physical store or use an online registry service. At Pampered Chef, we offer both options to make it convenient for couples to create their perfect registry.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can! With our online registry service, you can add items from any store to your Pampered Chef registry. This allows you to have all of your desired gifts in one convenient location for your guests to access.

4. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Of course! You can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your online registry or visit a physical store to make any necessary updates or additions.

5. Is there a deadline for guests to purchase gifts from our wedding registry?

There is no specific deadline for guests to purchase gifts from your wedding registry. However, it is recommended to have your registry available at least a few months before your wedding to give guests enough time to purchase gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachurkid