• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry and Show Combination?

In summary, a wedding registry and show combination is a way for engaged couples to create a registry of Pampered Chef products for their wedding while also hosting a party. To set it up, couples can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will work with them to create a registry, schedule a party, and provide invitations and a link to an online registry. Items can be added to the registry after the show and there are several benefits, such as receiving desired products as gifts and earning discounts. The combination can also be customized to fit the couple's preferences with the help of their consultant.
Please help :( I had a wedding registry with less than $100 even though they were registered for over $700. I'm wondering if the bride has a show, if I can take all those orders and put it toward her registry to increase the sales. Just wondering if anyone knows if and how I would do this. I haven't really thought it through yet.....thanks so much for your help!

No. You can't combine a registry and a show. For her to get any benefits from the registry she'd need to get the purchases up to $150 at least.

The thing is, even if the show was a bridal shower the guests would have to pay direct shipping if their orders were entered onto the registry instead of on a regular party.

Thank you Beth!! That makes sense.

1. What is a wedding registry and show combination?

A wedding registry and show combination is a way for engaged couples to create a registry of Pampered Chef products for their wedding, while also hosting a Pampered Chef party for their friends and family. This allows the couple to receive the products they want as wedding gifts and earn free and discounted products through the party sales.

2. How do I set up a wedding registry and show combination?

You can set up a wedding registry and show combination by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to create a registry of products and schedule a party date. The consultant will also provide you with invitations and a link to your online registry to share with your guests.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after the show?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry after the show. Your consultant can help you update your registry with any additional items you would like to receive as wedding gifts.

4. What are the benefits of a wedding registry and show combination?

There are several benefits to a wedding registry and show combination. Firstly, you get to receive the Pampered Chef products you want as wedding gifts. Additionally, you can earn free and discounted products through the party sales. It is also a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family to celebrate your upcoming wedding.

5. Can I customize my wedding registry and show combination?

Yes, you can customize your wedding registry and show combination to fit your preferences. You can choose the products you want to include in your registry and the date and location of your party. Your consultant can also help you personalize your party with games, recipes, and other fun activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • darlinclem