• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Purchasing Non-Registry Items Count Towards Wedding Rewards?

In summary, "Product Not on Registry" refers to items that are not listed on a specific gift registry. You can still purchase these items as a gift, but it may be helpful to check with the recipient or registry company first. A product not on the registry will typically not appear on the list of requested items and can be added to your own registry without any restrictions.
Jules711
Silver Member
I can't find anything definitive regarding whether or not purchases of product NOT on the wedding registry count towards rewards. I know that guests can do it, just not if it counts towards sales. Most people just order from the registry, but I have a bride that recently broke something so her sister is on it.

It's definitely a bit confusing when it comes to purchases not on the wedding registry counting towards rewards. From my understanding, it ultimately depends on the specific rewards program and how they track sales. Some programs may count all purchases made for the wedding, regardless of whether they were on the registry or not, while others may only count purchases that were made directly from the registry. I would suggest reaching out to the rewards program directly for clarification on their policies.

1. What does "Product Not on Registry" mean?

"Product Not on Registry" refers to items that are not listed on a specific gift registry. This could be because the item is not offered by the registry company or because the person creating the registry did not add it to their list of desired gifts.

2. Can I still purchase a "Product Not on Registry" for a gift?

Yes, you can still purchase a "Product Not on Registry" as a gift. However, it may be helpful to check with the recipient or the registry company first to ensure it is a desired item.

3. How do I know if a product is not on the registry?

If a product is not on the registry, it will typically not appear on the list of items requested by the recipient. You may also see a note that says "Product Not on Registry" next to the item.

4. Can I add a "Product Not on Registry" to my own registry?

Yes, you can add a "Product Not on Registry" to your own registry. Simply search for the item on the registry website or app and add it to your list of desired gifts.

5. Are there any restrictions on purchasing a "Product Not on Registry"?

No, there are no restrictions on purchasing a "Product Not on Registry." You can still buy the item as a gift or add it to your own registry without any limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
  • kdangel518