• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Registry Closing Count as a Show

In summary, a Registry Closing for Pampered Chef is considered a virtual show and follows the same guidelines and benefits as a traditional in-person show. As a host, you are still eligible to earn rewards and discounts based on total sales from your guests' purchases, including free shipping on orders over $200. You can also add products to your registry even after it has been closed, and you can earn credit towards your own purchases based on the total sales from your registry. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Okay, since July has a promo for number of shows and I have taken most of the month off, when a bride closes her registry does it count as a show?

My bride just closed hers, it wasn't large but we had done a bridal shower where she raked in the products! She just bought the rest of what she wants and it is listed as a registry benefit order in the shipment status.

Anyone know?

No it counts as a outside order. Iif she only got her free stuff and used her host special then it wont even dbe that. Anything else will be an outside order that she gets with her discount.......

It depends on the specific promotion and its terms and conditions. Some promotions may count registry benefit orders as shows, while others may not. It's best to check with your company or the promotion guidelines to be sure. Congrats on the successful bridal shower and good luck with your sales this month!

1. Does a Registry Closing Count as a Show?

Yes, a registry closing does count as a show for Pampered Chef. It is considered a virtual show and follows the same guidelines and benefits as a traditional in-person show.

2. Do I still earn host rewards for a Registry Closing?

Yes, as a host of a Registry Closing, you are still eligible to earn host rewards based on the total sales from your guests' purchases. You will also receive a host discount based on the total sales from your registry.

3. Can I add products to my registry after it has been closed?

Yes, you can add products to your registry even after it has been closed. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be able to assist you in adding any additional items to your registry.

4. Will my guests still receive free shipping for their purchases from my registry?

Yes, guests who make purchases from your registry will still receive free shipping on orders over $200. This benefit applies to both in-person and virtual shows, including registry closings.

5. Can I earn credit towards my own purchases from a Registry Closing?

Yes, as a host of a Registry Closing, you can earn credit towards your own purchases based on the total sales from your registry. This credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products you wish to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies