• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating Gift Registries: What to Do When You're Unfamiliar With the Show

In summary, a consultant is seeking advice on how to handle a customer wanting to purchase a gift for a bride's registry through a show rather than directly from the registry. The consultant suggests having the customer contact the consultant to update the registry, or contacting the bride directly to inform her of the gift.
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
I had a friend of a host contact me wanting to know if she purchases item from someone's registry, could the registry be updated for the bride?

This is not a registry through me...I am planning on telling her that the best thing for the bride is to order straight from the registry so the couple can benefit both from the gift and the added free product value..... Based on this show so far, I have a feeling that she will tell me she wants to just order through the show.....if so, what do I do?

Can I get the bride's name and look up the consultant through her registry to let her know the items were purchased? I've not had a registry yet so don't know what shows.....

Thanks in advance for the help!

You could have her contact the consultant. Just have her say "I just wanted to let you know that I purchased XXXX for XXXX through my personal PC consultant so you can change the registry accordingly." My sis-in-law did a registry through me and a friend of hers was a past consultant and had some brand new product left over and she just e-mailed me and told me which products she'd be giving her so I could change the registry.

That sounds like a good idea - I think I was trying to make it too easy for my customer :). Thanks for the help!!

The best laid plans.....my customer does not know who the consultant is...she gave me the bride's name and I can find the registry but I don't see the consultant's name on it anywhere either....is there a way to find out who the consultant is through the registry?

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
The best laid plans.....my customer does not know who the consultant is...she gave me the bride's name and I can find the registry but I don't see the consultant's name on it anywhere either....is there a way to find out who the consultant is through the registry?

You could contact the bride and just say, "hi I'm XX with The Pampered Chef and a guest at one of my shows purchased a product for your wedding. She wanted me to inform you so that you could update your registry so you don't get two!"
The bride already knows she's getting gifts and if it were purchased through the registry she would know also that she's getting that specific product. I see no harm in just saying "One of your friends is buying you XXX"

1. How do I update a gift registry for a show that I am unfamiliar with?

To update a gift registry for a show that you are unfamiliar with, you can follow these steps:

• First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your "My Shows" page.
  • Find the show in question and click on the "Manage Show" button.
  • Scroll down to the "Gift Registry" section and click on the "Update Registry" button.
  • You will then be able to make any necessary changes to the registry, such as adding or removing items, before saving your updates.

2. Can I update a gift registry for a show that has already ended?

Yes, you can still update a gift registry for a show that has already ended. Follow the same steps outlined in the previous question to access and make changes to the registry.

3. What if I accidentally delete an item from a gift registry?

If you accidentally delete an item from a gift registry, don't worry! You can easily add it back by following these steps:

• Go to the "Manage Show" page for the specific show.
  • Scroll down to the "Gift Registry" section and click on the "Update Registry" button.
  • Click on the "Add Items" button and select the item that you accidentally deleted from the list.
  • Save your changes and the item will be added back to the registry.

4. Can I update a gift registry for a show that was hosted by someone else?

Yes, you can update a gift registry for a show that was hosted by someone else. As long as you have access to the show's information, you can follow the same steps to update the registry.

5. How do I notify guests of updates to a gift registry?

To notify guests of updates to a gift registry, you can send them a message through your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the "Manage Show" page for the specific show, scroll down to the "Gift Registry" section, and click on the "Notify Guests" button. This will send a message to all guests who have already purchased items from the registry, informing them of any updates or changes that have been made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • darlinclem