• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Orders Through a Show?

In summary, to create a registry for your show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Create a Registry" button under the "My Shows" tab. You can add items to your registry even after the show has ended by clicking on the "Edit Registry" button. Share your registry with guests by clicking on the "Share Registry" button and use host rewards to purchase items. Keep track of purchases by logging into your account and clicking on the "Registry Orders" tab.
kdangel518
Gold Member
One of my consultants has a registry set up through her, and noticed today that quite a few items had been purchased from the registry. She told me they had been purchased from a show- not one of her shows, which stinks b/c it was about $180 in products and she's inactive at the moment.

Anyway, I thought you couldn't place a registry order through a show? How is it that these items would be showing completed on her registry if they weren't purchased off the registry?

They can be marked as purchased, but because they weren't ordered through the registry, they don't count toward the Registry Rewards. If the bride has access to the registry (which she should), she probably marked them as purchased, so she doesn't get duplicates.

Well that kind of stinks for the bride, huh? She doesn't have a large registry and that was about 1/2 of it! Good that she's getting her products but stinky that she doesn't earn the registry rewards. Thanks for the info Ann!

1. How do I create a registry for my show?

To create a registry for your show, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Create a Registry" button under the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can customize your registry with products from our catalog.

2. Can I add items to my registry after the show has ended?

Yes, you can add items to your registry even after your show has ended. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Edit Registry" button under the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can add or remove items as needed.

3. How do I share my registry with my guests?

You can share your registry with your guests by clicking on the "Share Registry" button under the "My Shows" tab. This will generate a link that you can send to your guests via email or social media. You can also print out registry cards to hand out at your show.

4. Can I use my host rewards to purchase items from my registry?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase items from your registry. During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply your rewards to your order.

5. How do I keep track of purchases made from my registry?

You can keep track of purchases made from your registry by logging in to your account and clicking on the "Registry Orders" tab under the "My Shows" section. This will show you a list of all the items purchased from your registry and their status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • Tracy99