• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Registries: How to Mark Purchases and Find Consultants

In summary, to mark a purchase on your gift registry, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to your registry. You can add items to your gift registry at any time by clicking on the "Add Items" button and selecting the products you want to add. You can also view the list of purchases made from your gift registry by clicking on the "View Purchases" button. To find a Pampered Chef consultant to help you with your gift registry, go to the website and click on "Find a Consultant" to search for one in your area. And finally, you can make changes to your gift registry even after it has been shared with others by logging in to your account and clicking on the "Save Changes
kaceyleigh2
Ok, so someone my mom works with has a registry with me. Well, tonight I had a show with someone else who works with my mom and everyone in the department decided to go in on buying something from her registry and putting it on this show. My question is, is there away for me to mark that it was purchased? If so, should I just leave it anyways so she can get the Registry Reward benefit (and possibly have 2)?

Also, a guest at this same show purchased a registry gift for a friend who has a registry with another consultant. Is there a way for me to find out who this consultant is to let her know (in case she wants to mark it as purchased)?

Thanks~K

Go into the registry (the one you have) and there is an instruction on how to mark something as received. (or delete it)

Contact the guest and tell her that she should tell the the bride to tell her consultant.

Hi K, That's a great question! It's always a good idea to mark items as purchased on a registry, so the recipient knows which gifts they've received and which ones they still need to receive. In this case, since the item was purchased through your show, you can definitely mark it as purchased on the registry. This will also ensure that the recipient receives the Registry Reward benefit. As for the other guest who purchased a registry gift from a different consultant, unfortunately, there isn't a way for you to find out who the consultant is. However, you can always mention it to the guest and suggest that they reach out to the consultant to let them know about the purchase. It's always nice to support fellow consultants in the business! I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

1. How do I mark a purchase on my gift registry?

To mark a purchase on your gift registry, log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to your registry. Find the item that was purchased and click on the "Mark as Purchased" button next to it. This will remove the item from your registry and update the quantity for any remaining items.

2. Can I add items to my gift registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your gift registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to your registry. Click on the "Add Items" button and select the products you would like to add. Don't forget to save your changes before exiting the page.

3. Can I see who has purchased items from my gift registry?

Yes, you can view the list of purchases made from your gift registry. Log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to your registry. Click on the "View Purchases" button to see the list of items that have been purchased and who purchased them.

4. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant to help me with my gift registry?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button on the top menu. Enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed. You can then contact a consultant to help you with your gift registry.

5. Can I make changes to my gift registry after it has been shared with others?

Yes, you can make changes to your gift registry even after it has been shared with others. Simply log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to your registry. Make any necessary changes and click on the "Save Changes" button. The updated registry will be visible to anyone who has access to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kdangel518