• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Registry w/o Bride's Consultant?

In summary, to find a bride's registry on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Registry" tab and search for the bride's name or registry number. You can order from a bride's registry without using her consultant and the bride will still receive credit for your purchase. You can also have items shipped directly to the bride as a gift and there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase from a bride's registry. However, some items may have limited quantities available.
tiggger
Will a bride get credit if a guest orders from the registry but through their own consultant? My friends mom and sister are invited to a wedding shower. The bride has a pc registry but dont want to order from the brides consultant, they want to order off of the my friend who is also a consultant? Is there anyone my friend can place an order through the registry?

If an order is placed on a registry the consultant connected to the registry makes the sale. If someone orders from a different consultant it does not count toward the registry awards.

Thank you! That is what I thought but my friend is having a slow time so her mom wanted to order from her to help her out!!

If she orders from the other consultant and is willing to tell you what she bought, you can go in & mark it off the list so it's not purchased again. ;)

Sheila said:
If she orders from the other consultant and is willing to tell you what she bought, you can go in & mark it off the list so it's not purchased again. ;)

She was asking about registry rewards but this is good advice too. They would need to know that the items should be removed from the registry if they are purchased from someone else.

BethCooks4U said:
She was asking about registry rewards ...

You crack me up sometimes Beth!
hysterics.gif

1. How do I find a bride's registry on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a bride's registry on our website, click on the "Registry" tab at the top of the homepage. Then, enter the bride's name or registry number in the search bar and click "Search." This will bring up the bride's registry page where you can view and purchase items.

2. Can I order from a bride's registry without using her consultant?

Yes, you can order from a bride's registry without using her consultant. Simply follow the steps to find the registry and add items to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to select a consultant or continue without one.

3. Will the bride still receive credit for my purchase if I don't use her consultant?

Yes, the bride will still receive credit for your purchase even if you don't use her consultant. The registry system automatically assigns credit to the bride's consultant, so she will still receive credit for your purchase.

4. Can I have items shipped directly to the bride as a gift?

Yes, you can have items shipped directly to the bride as a gift. During checkout, you will have the option to choose a different shipping address and enter the bride's information. You can also add a gift message for the bride to the order.

5. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase from a bride's registry?

No, there is no limit to how many items you can purchase from a bride's registry. You can add as many items to your cart as you'd like and complete your purchase. However, please keep in mind that some items may have limited quantities available and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies