• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Registry Benefits for a December Host: Tips and Strategies

Some other important things to note are that the registry stays up for a year after the wedding, but the rewards must be redeemed within 3 months of the wedding date. Additionally, if this month marks 12 months since the wedding, it may be too late for the bride to redeem her rewards. However, she can still try and the system will let her know if it's possible. In summary, if the bride hits $150 in sales this month and receives another $30 order from her registry, she can close it out and receive the December host special. It's important to check the consultant policy guide for definitive answers and keep in mind the timeline for redeeming rewards.
pamperedberry
Gold Member
I've never worked with a registry before...so not sure how it works. I have a bride who has a registry.....only $120 in sales.....and closing at the end of the month.

In order for her to get host benefits....she needs to get up to $150....so if she got another order off her registry for $30......it would count as a "show"......then she could close it out and get the 60% off 3 items December host special???

Thanks.

It's probably in the consultant policy guide on CC, so look there for definitive answers on this.

The last time I had a bride redeem her registry rewards was a few years ago. I tell people that the registry stays up for a year after the wedding, but they only have 3 months from the date of the wedding to redeem the registry rewards. Again, check on this before quoting it as gospel.

You are correct that if she does hit $150 this month she can do a registry rewards order and get the December host special. If this month is 12 months from her wedding, then I believe it is too late for her to redeem. She can always try and the system won't let her do it if it's too late. HO used to e-mail the bride to let them know their registry rewards were about to expire. I think I got a copy of the e-mail, but HO doesn't copy us on e-mails like they used to so not sure if they still do.

Yes, that is correct. If the bride receives another order for $30 from her registry, it will count as a show and she will be eligible to close out her registry and receive the 60% off 3 items December host special. Keep in mind that the order must be placed before the registry closes at the end of the month in order for it to count towards the show.

1. What is a registry and how does it work?

A registry is a list of desired items that a couple creates for their wedding, baby shower, or other special occasion. It allows their friends and family to easily purchase gifts for them. Pampered Chef makes it easy for couples to create their registry online and for guests to shop for gifts.

2. How do I create a registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a registry with Pampered Chef is simple! Just visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can easily create your registry by following the prompts and selecting your desired items from our product catalog. Once your registry is created, you can share the link with your friends and family.

3. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can! Simply log in to your registry and click on the "Add Items" button. You can then browse our product catalog and add any additional items you may want to your registry.

4. How do I manage my registry and keep track of gifts I have received?

Once you have created your registry, you will have access to a dashboard where you can manage your registry. You can view the items on your registry, mark items as received, and even add or remove items. You can also keep track of gifts you have received and send thank you notes to your guests.

5. What happens if an item on my registry is out of stock?

If an item on your registry becomes out of stock, we will do our best to restock it as soon as possible. In the meantime, your guests can choose to purchase a different item or wait until the item is back in stock. We will also notify you when the item is back in stock so you can add it back to your registry if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • ChefMary412