• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Shower and Registry: How it Works and FAQs

In summary, a wedding shower is a pre-wedding celebration where the bride is showered with gifts and well wishes organized by friends or family members. It is not necessary to have a wedding shower, but couples may choose to register for gifts at the party. Popular gifts include kitchen and cooking essentials, home decor, and entertaining items. It is also possible to host a Pampered Chef party as a wedding shower, providing a fun and unique way for guests to purchase gifts from the bride's registry while also earning rewards for the bride as the host.
pamperedpnina
I'm wondering how this all works???

I have a bride who may be interested, she at the very least would like to get the pans for 60% off so will prob have a show in Feb.

My questions are:
1) Do we get the same commision on Registrys?

2) Why dont the bride and groom get booking benefits??

3) How do you do a bridle shower and do you do it along with the registry?

4) Do the people who order from the registry have to pay shipping? and do they get the guest special for the Bride and groom?

5) If I just have the bride/groom make a list and put it up on my website (and keep it updated) would that be a better option for them IE more rewards etc.?

You will want to go to CC and read the Policies and Procedures because it will explain a lot. Also, check the files. There are a lot of flyers that people have made that will help you out. Letters that explain how it works that you can give to prospects. Sorry, I can't give more details...I'm pressed for time. Good luck! :)

There is a wedding registry tutorial on cc - it is very informative. Wedding Registry and Wedding Shower are two different "shows" so to speak. Think of a shower more for people close to bride. Wedding reg geared toward out of town and possibly people who can't attend. Always shoot to do both a registry and a show. When scheduling a shower make it 2nd nature and say okay now lets get your gift registry set up. more bang for your buck. good luck

1. What is a wedding shower?

A wedding shower is a party held in honor of the bride-to-be before her wedding day. It is typically organized by friends or family members and is a way to celebrate and shower the bride with gifts and well wishes.

2. Is it necessary to have a wedding shower?

No, it is not necessary to have a wedding shower. It is completely up to the bride and her loved ones if they want to have one. Some couples may choose to have a more intimate celebration or may not have the time or resources to plan a shower.

3. Can I register for gifts at a wedding shower?

Yes, it is common for the bride and groom to register for gifts at their wedding shower. This allows guests to know what the couple needs and wants for their new home together. Pampered Chef offers a wedding registry service to make it easy for couples to register for kitchen and cooking essentials.

4. What type of gifts should I register for at a wedding shower?

When registering for gifts at a wedding shower, it is important to think about items that will be useful for your new life as a married couple. Kitchen and cooking essentials, as well as home decor and entertaining items, are popular choices for wedding shower registries. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that would make great gifts for any couple.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party as a wedding shower?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party as a wedding shower. It is a fun and unique way to celebrate the bride-to-be and also gives guests the opportunity to purchase items from her registry. The bride can earn free and discounted products as a host, making it a win-win for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • iteachurkid
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies