• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Wedding Registry: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the conversation discusses the difference between Wedding Showers and Wedding Registries and how they work together. It is important to remember that guests cannot receive both show credit and registry rewards for the same item. The best way to avoid confusion is to have the bride provide a wish list for the show and set up the registry separately. Different options for displaying the wish list at the shower are also mentioned. If the bride wants to have both a registry and a show, she can do so and guests will pay direct shipping for items ordered off the registry. Different methods for setting up the registry before or after the shower are also discussed.
PamperedCaniac
Ok, I created a show for a wedding registry on CC thru my site and it asked for host and co host but never for the bride and grooms info?? Or the wedding date? I know the bride can create her own registry off my site but what do I do with P3? Sorry, this is my first wedding show and I have one on Feb 7th and Feb 15th... LOL

Wedding Showers and Wedding Registries are two separate things. A Wedding Registry is completely housed on your website, and you do not need to do anything in P3 for it. A Wedding Shower essentially works the same way as a basic Cooking Show, except it has a fancy title.

One big thing to remember is that the bride cannot get double credit. If an item is ordered off the registry, it does not count towards the Show sales. If an item is purchased through the show, it does not count towards registry rewards. If you're doing a show, you're better off just having the bride provide you with a wish list and setting up a show online to avoid the possible mix up of a guest ordering off the registry. You'll have to figure out a "keeper of the list" for those guests that will be placing outside orders. Whether that's the host, the MOB or the MOG or you, you have to decide what works best in your particular situation. The guests that will be coming to the show will place orders then, and you will have the wish list available there.

There are several fun ideas for displaying the wish list at the shower on CS, just browse the appropriate category.

What if the bride wants to do a show and stay registered too? Should I just do each item off the registry? But will the guest be charged a higher shipping? I am just concerened the best way to do this where her out of town guest can buy things up to the wedding date but her in town guest can buy things at her shower... Sorry :)

What I do is a wish board that her guests can pick from. Anything that doesn't get purchased at the show goes on the registry. You can send the out of town guests a list of items she wants.

The bride can certainly have both a registry and a shower. If the guests order off the registry, they will pay direct shipping, just as if they were placing an online order. You can set up both the registry and the shower now, and then just check right before the show what items are still on the registry and use that as a wish list at the show. Or you can take the wish list to the show, and use what is left over to create the registry after the shower. That does mean that the registry won't be available until after the shower.

1. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Create a Registry" button. You will then be prompted to create an account and fill out some basic information about your wedding.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. Our registry allows you to add items from any online retailer, making it easy to include all your favorite items in one place.

3. How do I share my Pampered Chef wedding registry with guests?

You can share your Pampered Chef wedding registry with guests by providing them with the unique URL for your registry. This can be found by logging into your account and clicking on the "Share Registry" button. You can also share your registry on social media or by including the URL on your wedding invitations.

4. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your Pampered Chef wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account and click on the "Edit Registry" button to add or remove items, update your information, or make any other changes.

5. Do I receive any benefits for creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several benefits to creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef. These include a completion discount, free shipping on registry items, and a free gift for the bride and groom. You can also earn rewards for any purchases made from your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
Replies