• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up My First Wedding Registry: Advice Needed

In summary, setting up a wedding registry on your website allows guests to easily order from it, and using your consultant link ensures you receive credit for the purchases. However, guests can also order from the main PC website and you will still receive credit as long as your consultant link is used. Creating labels for the registry cards is a great idea to direct guests to your website.
amerrigan
I have my first wedding registry set up, with actual products added. I have never pushed the wedding registry, I always push showers. Although, I am excited to be starting with registries!!

Anyway, the registry is set up. Can they order from the registry on my website or do people have to go to the main PC website. If they go to the main PC website, look up the bride or groom and order...will I always get credit for it??? I am making labels to attach to the back of the wedding registry cards for the bride to put in invites. I want to give the correct instructions, and make sure I actually get the credit for the purchases.

Any advice would be .great!!!

They can order directly through your website or can search on the main page and you and the couple will get credit for it.

I went to my website to play around to see how it would work. I clicked on order products and entered the brides name (where is says enter host name). It didnt work, where on my website do they get to brides registry????

Up in the top right hand corner of your website there is a link for Wedding Registries. Click on that and then "find a registry". You should be able to enter the bride or groom's names there.

Hi there! Congratulations on setting up your first wedding registry! It's always exciting to expand your business and offer new services to your customers. To answer your question, yes, guests can order directly from your website if you have the registry set up there. This makes it easier for them to access and order from the registry. As long as they use your specific consultant link when ordering, you will receive credit for the purchases. I love that you are creating labels for the back of the registry cards, that's a great idea! Just make sure to include your consultant link and any other important information for guests to be able to order from your website. If guests do happen to order from the main PC website, you should still receive credit as long as they use your consultant link or enter your name as the consultant during the checkout process. However, it's always best to direct them to your website to ensure they are ordering from you directly. I hope this helps and best of luck with your first wedding registry! It's a great way to showcase our products and help couples start their new life together with high-quality kitchen tools. Happy selling!

1. How do I start setting up my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To start setting up your wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can either create an account on our website or visit one of our retail stores. Once you have an account, you can easily add and manage items on your registry through our online portal.

2. How many items should I add to my wedding registry?

We recommend adding a variety of items to your wedding registry, as it gives your guests more options to choose from. However, the exact number of items will depend on the size of your guest list. As a general guideline, we suggest adding 2-3 items per guest.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry through our universal registry feature. This allows you to add items from any store to your registry, making it convenient for your guests to purchase gifts from different retailers.

4. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change the shipping address. Simply log in to your account and make the necessary changes.

5. How do I share my wedding registry with my guests?

You can easily share your wedding registry with your guests by providing them with a link to your registry or by including it in your wedding invitations. You can also share it through social media or by word of mouth. We also offer registry cards that you can include in your invitations for a more formal option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • JackieB999