• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Expo and Showers - Registry

In summary, The consultant provided a quick summary of the content in the conversation. They provided a quick registry form, quick registry details, must haves, and well stocked kitchen registry plan. They also included a little card with instructions on how to access the couples registry. They also included pictures from the first day of the expo.
leshelman
Gold Member
In my other thread, found here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f52/bridal-expo-showers-81532/#post915153 I stated that I would also share my ideas that I found for the Pampered Chef Wedding Registry.

Here are some files I have found and tweaked a bit. Please take my information out before using them.

View attachment must haves.docx
View attachment Quick Registration Form[1].docx
View attachment Quick Registry Details for Bride.docx

Quick Registry Form - A quick and easy way to get the information to put onto your personal website. (I am going to put each registry under each couples name. Guests will then be able to find the information about the registry under the "MY NEWS" tab on my PWS.)
Quick Registry Details - Give this form to the bride so that she knows what to expect. *Have it printed in BLK&W with the file I attached called "must haves" on the back.
Must Haves - Should be renamed to the Well Stocked Kitchen registry plan. I am using these items as a registry plan. The couple can choose just to use all the items on this list instead of taking time to hand pick everything (Quick and simple!) but they can also add or take things off of there also. Another option is to create their own.

I will also be including little cards with instructions on how to access the couples registry in a "kit" for the couple. The kit will include a couple books and the cards to include in their announcements. I can give more details if you would like. (Just message me)

If anyone is reading all of this, I do want to Thank You for taking your time to read this! And I hope all this information makes sense and is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Here are my pics from Day 1 (of 2) of the Expo:
0125141032.jpg
0125141032b.jpg
0125141032c.jpg Here are the pictures of the Door Prize Forms that I had attached to the first post:
0125141033a.jpg
0125141033b.jpg Results: On day one I have done almost NOTHING! :( BUT! On the other hand, I did sell an Ice Cream Scoop and a Nylon Mini Spat, Handed out some books and order forms to other expo vendors, passed out a bunch of biz cards to network my business!, AND have a lot of vendors interested in doing shows / placing orders.ALL IN ALL: Not a horrible day, seeing how we were on a LEVEL 2 SNOW EMERGENCY!!! LOL, What consultants will do to make their paycheck!?!OH, did I mention? I also got a new recruit!! (That makes it all worth it right there.)

Here is the Wedding Catalog that I had used... I had it printed and spiral bond at FedEx Office for like $12! (I couldn't find anyone that still had one) And FYI!! the File for the catalog is an older catalog. There is also a newer one that can found by typing "Wedding Catalog" in google search! (Has newer products in it):
0125141034a.jpg
0125141034b.jpg I also had the pictures of the pages in the catalogs showing in a Powerpoint presentation on my laptop in the back.Notice that I also laminated some of the gift ideas brochures to give people an idea of what to pair together, also attached to my main posting.

When you are saying to google search wedding catalog I am not finding anything. Can you tell me are you searching on here or another location? This is such a great idea.

Thank you for the documents you have created! They are great! I am a relatively new Consultant and am going to be setting up my first registry soon. I'm trying to figure out how to do everthing. I understand that PC no long as an official registry and plan on doing what everyone else does as far as setting up the registry and manually updating it in the "My News" section. How do you handle making sure the Bride-to-Be gets hostess benefits and the guests get their specials? My bride is getting married in August 2014. I know I can set up a show for people to order from but the specials aren't available yet for August. Plus, there are people how would want to order things before the wedding and delivered so they can give it to the bride & groom at the wedding. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

What is a Bridal Expo?

A Bridal Expo is a trade show specifically for all things related to weddings. This includes vendors such as caterers, florists, photographers, and of course, registry services. It is a great opportunity for brides-to-be to gather ideas and information for their upcoming wedding.

What is the purpose of a Bridal Shower?

A Bridal Shower is a celebration where the bride's friends and family gather to shower her with gifts and well wishes before her wedding day. It is a way to show love and support for the bride as she embarks on her new journey as a married woman.

What is a registry and why is it important for a Bridal Shower?

A registry is a list of desired gifts that the couple creates and shares with their guests. It is important for a Bridal Shower because it allows guests to know exactly what the couple wants and needs for their new life together. It also helps prevent duplicate gifts.

Can guests purchase Pampered Chef products through a Bridal Shower registry?

Yes, guests can purchase Pampered Chef products through a Bridal Shower registry. We offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that make great gifts for newlyweds. Guests can either purchase the products directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special offers or discounts for registering for Pampered Chef products at a Bridal Expo?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for brides who register for Pampered Chef products at a Bridal Expo. These offers may include free gifts, discounts on certain products, or exclusive bundles. Be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for any Bridal Expo promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies