• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Gift Registry Cards??

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of creating personalized cards for a bride's wedding shower that list what each guest has given as a gift from a specific brand. The speaker is located in Canada and is looking for suggestions on how to make the cards look nice and professional without being cheesy. Both speakers agree that it is a thoughtful and organized idea and suggest using an elegant and timeless design or creating the cards using a design program like Canva or Adobe InDesign.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a couple who are doing a bridal registry with me. I'm located in Canada. Some guests invited to the shower are ordering from the registry. The Bride does not want to close the registry until after her wedding. I plan to give the bride cards for her shower that list what each guest has given her for their shower gift. I thought I should go out a buy some wedding shower cards and then insert a printed card that lists what each guest has given her from Pampered Chef. Has anyone done anything like this before? I know the American registry is set up so nicely and probably has this info but I'm 'winging' it. I want it to look nice, not cheesy. Any ideas or thoughts on this?:confused:

I think what you're doing is a great idea! It sounds like it could be very thoughtful and personalized for the bride. I would suggest looking for wedding shower cards that have a more elegant and timeless design, so that it looks nice and doesn't look too "cheesy". You could also consider creating your own cards in a program like Canva or Adobe InDesign, which would give you more control over the design and make it look even more professional. Good luck!

I think that's a great idea! It shows that you are going the extra mile to make the bride feel special and organized. Plus, it's a thoughtful gesture for the guests who may want to know what others have given as a gift. As long as you make the cards look nice and professional, I don't think it will come off as cheesy at all. In fact, it shows that you are paying attention to details and making the registry process easier for everyone involved. Good luck with everything!

What is a bridal shower gift registry card?

A bridal shower gift registry card is a small card that contains information about the bride's desired gifts for her upcoming wedding. It usually includes a list of items from a specific store or online retailer where guests can purchase gifts for the bride.

Why should I include a bridal shower gift registry card?

Including a bridal shower gift registry card is helpful for guests who want to give the bride a gift that she truly wants and will use. It also makes it easier for the bride to keep track of gifts and avoid receiving duplicates.

How do I obtain a bridal shower gift registry card?

If you are hosting the bridal shower, you can request bridal shower gift registry cards from the bride or her designated person, such as the maid of honor or a family member. You can also create your own personalized cards or use ones provided by the retailer.

Is it appropriate to include a bridal shower gift registry card in the invitation?

It is generally considered acceptable to include a bridal shower gift registry card in the invitation, as long as it is discreetly placed and not the main focus of the invitation. Alternatively, you can provide the registry information through word of mouth or on the bridal shower event page.

Can I include multiple bridal shower gift registry cards?

While it is not uncommon for brides to have multiple gift registries, it is not recommended to include more than one registry card in the bridal shower invitation. This can come across as greedy or excessive. Instead, you can mention the other registries on the main registry card or provide the information through word of mouth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies