• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need tips for following up after bridal expo? Let's discuss!

In summary, when sending a follow-up email after a bridal expo, you should thank attendees for stopping by your booth, mention any special promotions or deals offered, include a call to action, and personalize each email. It's best to send the email within 1-2 days after the expo and you can track its success through calls to action and asking attendees how they heard about your business. Other creative ways to follow up include sending a handwritten note or a small gift, and creating a Facebook group or email list for expo attendees.
ebarnes23us
I just did my first bridal expo and need some advise on what to do. I had them fill out the Bridal Show Drawing slips and I have 118 of them to follow up on. I have already emailed the ones back that were interested in a party and more info on becoming a consultant. I need some ideas on what kind of a letter/email I should send to the ones that were interested in the Bridal shower and/or wedding registry. A lot of them marked the Wedding Registry to go a head and sign them up for it. Can I go on pampered chef and start registring these girls and send them their user names and passwords? I'm a newby and haven't done anything with Bridal Showers or Wedding Registries yet. Would love any ideas you may have. I did get two parties booked!! Wahoo!!!

Do NOT email them, call them!!!

Wow! That's awesome! Don't let them get away! Definitely do the registries
for them. Go to CC and find wedding registries. You put in all their information and
click on well stocked kitchen. Then you call them and tell them that you've done that,
and explain what the well stocked kitchen is. They can put in 0 if there's items they don't want, and of course they can add anything they'd like!

What should I include in my follow-up email after a bridal expo?

It's important to thank attendees for stopping by your booth and express your appreciation for their interest in Pampered Chef. You can also mention any special promotions or deals that were offered at the expo, and include links to your website or social media pages for them to learn more about your products. Don't forget to include a call to action, such as scheduling a cooking demonstration or placing an order.

How soon after the expo should I send a follow-up email?

The sooner, the better! You want to make sure your business is fresh in attendees' minds, so it's best to send the follow-up email within 1-2 days after the expo. This also shows that you are prompt and organized, which reflects positively on your business.

Should I personalize each follow-up email?

Yes, it's always a good idea to personalize your emails. Use the attendee's name and mention something specific from your conversation with them at the expo. This shows that you value their time and are genuinely interested in their needs.

What are some creative ways to follow up after a bridal expo?

Aside from email, you can also send a handwritten thank you note or a small token of appreciation, such as a mini kitchen gadget or a recipe card. Another idea is to create a Facebook group or email list specifically for expo attendees to keep them updated on new products and special offers.

How can I track the success of my follow-up efforts?

One way to track the success of your follow-up efforts is to include a call to action in your email, such as a discount code or a link to schedule a cooking demonstration. You can also ask attendees how they heard about your business when they make a purchase or attend a demonstration. This will help you see the direct impact of your follow-up efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies