• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Expo Success: Registry Setup, Picture Parties & More!

In Summary, Pamperedval and I had a booth at the bridal expo here in town yesterday, and we explained the bridal registry and offered a free gift if they completed the wish list/information sheet and returned it to us before they left. We handed out about 150 catalogs/wish lists - recieved 23 back, completed to set up the registry for them, and many people said they would rather set it up themselves. We are very excited about it, and we have another one next month. Also, we offered Picture parties, where after the honeymoon, we have a cooking show, and they get to show off their wedding pictures. Many were excited about that, and I have about 5 people
mrssyvo
Pamperedval and I had a booth at the bridal expo here in town yesterday, and we explained the bridal registry and offered a free gift if they completed the wish list/information sheet and returned it to us before they left. We handed out about 150 catalogs/wish lists - recieved 23 back, completed to set up the registry for them, and many people said they would rather set it up themselves. We are very excited about it, and we have another one next month. Also, we offered Picture parties, where after the honeymoon, we have a cooking show, and they get to show off their wedding pictures. Many were excited about that, and I have about 5 people to call before the wedding to set dates, same with Val. We split the completed registries between us. The problem is, the weddings are 6 months to 1 1/2 years away, but the effect will be residual, and as they tell people about it, it could lead to even more registries and cooking shows !!! Also, many people were excited about the Pampered Bride showers, and will be calling us to set dates closer to wedding date.

Also the word is getting out, because several brides had already completed their registries with another consultant. I set 4 up already, and still have 9 to get on-line. We also received the sheet of all the info of those who registered for the expo, so we will be mailing out a brochure about the registry to each of them.

Don't just forget the brides until you have to send them stuff on their parties. Ask them if you can add them to your newsletter list and keep them in the loop until their wedding. They might just decide to host a show. Or better yet, they could become a consultant and pay off their wedding!

Could you email me a copy of your Bridal wish list/information sheet that you handed out? I really think this is a great idea, save time for the Brides to be

Thanks,
Karla Stoney
[email protected]

That's awesome! Too bad our Bridal expo's are like $750-800 to attend! How much do you girls pay per weekend? I'd love to do one if it didnt' cost soo much!

We paid $300 per show - so only $150 each per expo. You should call and see what the rates are - for larger vendors it is around $700 but since they know we are independently contracted we were offered a lower rate.

If you split it with someone it could be worth it. Figure if we at least get one registry with $1000 in sales we'll have paid for our table. And we've had exposure to lots more people than we ever could have met on our own. Plus it is a targeted crowd since hopefully the brides will want to register. If we get some bookings for parties or showers out of it that is even better!

I started plugging having a show this fall for the brides who are getting married over a year from now so they could see what they'll be registered for and to be able to get a head start on getting everything they want. (At least at the expo) they seemed interested...

Good luck to you if you can get into a show!

Here is the Bridal registry information sheet we used. We stapled it to a copy of the wish list.

Attachments

• Wedding_Registry_Form.doc
    68 KB · Views: 511
That is an Awsome registration form......thank you for sharing.

The form is really great, thank you for the effort you put into it. it is great when we share forms & ideas with each other.
Jeanette

I have two expos in September. This is really helpful. I don't know if I should do them myself or invite someone to go with me.

Anne,

Take your downline with you! Then if it's busy, you're not crazy. If it's slow, then you have a training opportunity!

Just as a heads up to anyone doing Bridal expo's.
At the one I did in March the people running the show gave us a list of all the registered brides that had pre-registered for the expo. Anyhow, my director and I waded through the names and divided the ones we hadn't talked to in half and made some calls. Figuring that it was so crazy that maybe we didn't get a chance to talk to them at the booth.
Well, the first bride I called told me, no she hadn't been at the expo because the wedding was called off....by the groom! Of course, I am horrified! and very sorry to stir up the hornets nest. I did mention to her that there was about 30 other vendors that recieved the same list and may be calling her in the near future. She thanked me, but geez what a way to start off a night on the phone. But, I kept going and met some really nice girls because of it. So, what's the point. ummmm, be prepared, it never dawned on me that maybe she got dumped!

Hey mrssyvo, thanks so much for sharing your registration form. It's great!One of the things I love about TPC is the way consultants share with one another. I've talked with people involed with other direct sales companies. Things are competitive and cut-throat with so many of them. They're shocked to find out that many of the great ideas I have actually came from fellow consultants. What a help it is not to have to "reinvent the wheel" for everything.

I was wondering if those lists were of attendees or registrants. THANKS!

DebbieJ said:
Anne,

Take your downline with you! Then if it's busy, you're not crazy. If it's slow, then you have a training opportunity!
UPDATE: I took my best consultant with me and we had a blast. Between the two we attended we have 30 between us! I have three more expos to go in October!

1. How can I set up a successful bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a successful bridal registry with Pampered Chef, we recommend using our online registry tool. Simply create an account and add the items you want to your registry. You can also attend one of our bridal expos to get personalized assistance in setting up your registry.

2. What is a Picture Party and how can it benefit my bridal registry?

A Picture Party is an event where you can invite friends and family to view and purchase items from your Pampered Chef registry. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party, making it a great way to add more items to your registry for free.

3. Can I add non-Pampered Chef items to my bridal registry?

Yes, our online registry tool allows you to add items from other retailers to your registry. This is perfect for couples who have specific items in mind that are not offered by Pampered Chef.

4. How can I make my bridal registry stand out at a bridal expo?

To make your bridal registry stand out at a bridal expo, we recommend bringing a list of items you would like to add to your registry and discussing them with our representatives. You can also create a unique theme for your registry and display it at your booth to catch the attention of attendees.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer special discounts and offers for couples who create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef. This includes discounts on items added to your registry and a free gift for registering with us. Be sure to check our website or attend a bridal expo for our current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • leshelman