• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Need Letter for Bridal Shops/Wedding Planners

In summary, Debbiebumping created a booklet that includes personal information for wedding planners and bridal shops to be given out at her upcoming bridal expo. Harriet found a flaw in the PDF that prevented it from being personalized, while Wendy was able to convert it into a Word document.
Debbieskk
Hi, everyone! I'm doing a bridal expo in about two weeks, and I was thinking I would like to give out my info to some bridal shops or wedding planners that are there - trying to hook up with them an offer an incentive to anyone they send my way for a registry. Does anyone have a letter they've already set up like this??? Thanks!
Debbie

Bump....help!!!

I have just the thing, I hope. I just finished it and I cannot take all the credit for it. I stole the concept from someone on this site. It is a booklet that you print double sided

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• bridal booklet.pub
    106.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Dear Bridal Consultant.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
can someone convert the "Bridal Booklet" to a word document. I don't have publisher and can't get it to come up!

Thanks in advance

Not sure how to convert to a Word document, but here's a pdf.

Attachments

• Bridal Booklet.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 572
kearstin said:
Not sure how to convert to a Word document, but here's a pdf.

Kearstin, The problem with this PDF is that you can't change the personal info into our own. Thanks for trying to help. Without looking at it first I would have probably have done the same. I wish I knew how to personalize with PDF.

Does anyone else know how?

Good catch, Harriet. I deleted the info off the back, but didn't notice the one on the inside page. I think there is another Adobe program that it can be converted through that allows you to edit the pdf, but I'm not sure what that is. Hopefully someone else on here will know!!

I have it in Word too. You may have to make some adjustments in formatting.

Attachments

• Bridal shower pamphlet.doc
    50 KB · Views: 673
Thanks, Wendy!

Thank you sooooo much - it's perfect - couldn't have done it better myself and it was just what I needed!

1. What should be included in a letter to bridal shops and wedding planners?

A letter to bridal shops and wedding planners should include a brief introduction about your company and the products you offer, along with any special deals or promotions. It is also a good idea to mention any previous successful partnerships or collaborations with other businesses in the wedding industry. Be sure to include your contact information and a call to action for them to reach out if they are interested in working with you.

2. How can I make my letter stand out to bridal shops and wedding planners?

One way to make your letter stand out is to personalize it for each recipient. Address it to a specific person or business and mention any relevant details or connections you have with them. Additionally, including high-quality images or samples of your products can help grab their attention and showcase your offerings.

3. Is it necessary to follow up after sending a letter to bridal shops and wedding planners?

Following up after sending a letter can be beneficial in keeping your company top of mind for potential partnerships. However, be mindful of not being too pushy or aggressive. A simple email or phone call a week or two after sending the letter can be enough to remind them of your business and inquire about their interest in collaborating.

4. Should I include pricing information in my letter to bridal shops and wedding planners?

It is generally not recommended to include pricing information in your initial letter to bridal shops and wedding planners. Instead, focus on highlighting the unique features and benefits of your products and how they can add value to their business. If they express interest, you can provide them with more detailed pricing information later on.

5. How can I make sure my letter reaches the right person at the bridal shop or wedding planning company?

Do some research beforehand to find the appropriate contact person for the bridal shop or wedding planning company. This could be the owner, manager, or specific buyer for that business. You can also try reaching out via email or phone beforehand to confirm the correct contact information and ask for the best way to send your letter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • ebarnes23us
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies