• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need a Bridal Shower Letter Not Registry

In summary, the speaker has never done a bridal shower before and is planning on meeting with the maid of honor to discuss the details. They have a letter drafted for the maid of honor and are asking for feedback on it. The main points covered in the letter are: the difference between a bridal shower and a registry, the role of the speaker as a consultant, using Pampered Chef items instead of traditional gifts, the importance of getting outside orders, and the availability of a planning tool through the speaker's website.
noelskitchen
I understand the difference between the shower and the registry and I drafted a letter to the maid of honor but I've never done a bridal shower before. I plan on meeting with her in the next week or two but I wanted to sen d her an e-mail in how the shower works so she can get her questions down before we meet.

I've never done a bridal shower before and I don't want to make it confusing for her.

Here is one I got from this site. I apologize to the original owner since I do not know who that might be. Feel free to use.

Attachments

• bridalshowerinstructions[1].doc
    61 KB · Views: 650
Thanks, I liked that as well. I did come across one that I had to re-vamp a little. If someone could tell me what they think. I actually had this show booked from one of my team members who is not going to be doing PC shows so I wanted to send it to the maid of honor. The original one I had edited from here I guess my director read it as I was talking about a registry rather than a shower. There is one paragraph that I have starred and out in bold because I'm not sure about leaving that in there or not or re-wording it.

Dear maid of honor’s name,

Thank you for your time and understanding about the change in bride’s name Bridal Shower Cooking Show. I am truly excited about working with you and the bridal couple on your show to earn them the most benefits possible! This is such an exciting time for them, and I know this show will add to the great wedding memories!

I understand team member’s name sent a Bridal Host Packet to you. The Bridal Shower Cooking Show is much like a Cooking Show. The guests need to be told NOT to buy gifts for the Bride that instead she would like to choose some Pampered Chef items instead. This saves the guests shopping, wrapping, and delivery costs, etc. With the Bridal Shower Cooking Show, the host chooses who gets the Host Special and whether or not she/he wants to give the bride the free product.

The Registry is done online by the Bride and Groom. My role is to help guide them, if they want me to, re: items they could register for to complete collections begun at the shower, etc. As a consultant I have a pamphlet guide for “A Well Stocked Kitchen” When we meet, I will go over with you and include everything you need to have a successful show – everything in the packet is important, so we’ll take a few minutes to go over it.

Our new Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog comes out on March 1st so there will be lots of new products in our Wedding Catalog. Please use the catalogs and order forms which I will provide for you to get outside orders for your show. Let me know if you need more catalogs or forms and I will get them to you right away. This is a way to get sales added to your show from people who can not attend.

I’ll include a guest list for you to complete and return to me as soon as possible. Please return your completed guest list with names, phone numbers and mailing addresses and email addresses (optional) to me in the self-addressed stamped envelope that I will provide for you. Remember, the more people you invite, the more people who will attend (an average of 1/3 of your guest list will attend, so over-invite!) and the more orders you will have for your show.

****Also included in the packet we go over are flyers with information about the Monthly Host and Guest Specials. It is really important for you to let everyone know about the Monthly Guest Special. You would be surprised just how many people place a larger order just so they can get the special! The Monthly Host Special is just for the bride (or bridal couple), as a thank you for having the Bridal Shower Cooking Show. They are also eligible to purchase the Monthly Host Special at any show booked from yours and held within the next 6 months, so be sure to encourage everyone to book a show!*****

You also have your very own planning tool online through my website for you to access. I will input your information into my system and then you will be able to use my website to send out e-vites and allow out-of-town friends to view the catalogs. They can then place their orders directly through my website and have the order apply directly towards your show.

I can’t wait for your show! We are going to have a great time! Please let me know if you have any questions about anything. Please let me know what dates you are available to meet in the next few weeks to go over the details for your show with you.

Your Pampered Chef Consultant,

Noel Chapman
(530) 432-5505 or (707) 971-9184
www.pamperedchef,biz/noelskitchen
[email protected]

I'm still looking for a flyer to hand out to brides or whoever explaining the benefits of a Pampered Bridal Shower - NOT the Registry.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm still looking for a flyer to hand out to brides or whoever explaining the benefits of a Pampered Bridal Shower - NOT the Registry.

Linda, I found this one awhile back. I'm still looking for more.

Attachments

• Wedding Shower Flyer.doc
    126 KB · Views: 809
Thanks Noel! Was that in the files here?

yes Linda, I searched the threads for Bridal Shower and found it.

I sent my letter off and the date is confirmed

1. Why should I include a letter in my bridal shower invitations instead of a registry?

Including a letter in your bridal shower invitations allows you to personalize your message and provide details about your shower that may not be included on a registry. It also allows you to express your gratitude for your guests' attendance and support.

2. What information should be included in the letter?

Your letter should include details about the bridal shower, such as the date, time, location, and theme. You can also include any specific gift requests or preferences, as well as a heartfelt message to your guests.

3. Can I still have a registry if I include a letter in my invitations?

Yes, you can still have a registry in addition to including a letter in your invitations. The letter is simply an extra way to communicate with your guests and should not replace a registry.

4. Do I have to write the letter myself or can I use a template?

You can choose to write the letter yourself or use a template. If you use a template, be sure to personalize it to fit your specific shower and style.

5. When should I send out the invitations and letter?

It is recommended to send out bridal shower invitations and the letter at least 6-8 weeks before the shower date. This gives your guests enough time to RSVP and purchase any requested gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
Replies
Views
esavvymom