• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Guide to Setting Up a Bridal Shower Registry in March

In summary, the bride should set up her registry before the shower to allow guests enough time to purchase gifts. However, she can still add new products to her registry after it has been set up. It is recommended for her to periodically update her registry closer to the shower date to have enough options for guests. It is also a good idea to mention the registry on the invitation and provide a way for those who cannot attend to access the list. After the shower, any remaining items and new additions can be added to the registry for any additional gifts or future events.
straitfan
Gold Member
I have a mid-March Bridal shower, and I'm wondering if she sets up a registry now, will the new products be available for her to register for? Or will she have to go in March 1st and update her registry?

She will need to go back and enter them on March 1 but I suggest that you wait to set up the registry until after the shower. People get confused and if some order on the registry and some at the shower she'll get less free (potentially). I put her wish list on my website and make sure to mention it on the invitation. I tell the host and bride to let their friends that can't come know that they can see the list on my calendar section and they can call or email me with what they are getting so I can update the list.

After the shower I put the remainder of the list and whatever she decided she wanted to add once she hears/sees more up as her registry in case there are any additional gifts, other showers or for the wedding.

As an experienced bridal shower attendee, I can offer some advice on this topic. Typically, the bride-to-be will set up her registry well in advance of the shower to allow guests enough time to purchase gifts. However, if she chooses to add new products to her registry after it has been set up, those items should still be available for guests to purchase. It's always a good idea for the bride to periodically check and update her registry, especially closer to the shower date, to ensure that there are enough options for guests to choose from. So, in short, she should be able to add new products to her registry without any issues. Happy shopping!

1. What is the Ultimate Guide to Setting Up a Bridal Shower Registry in March?

The Ultimate Guide to Setting Up a Bridal Shower Registry in March is a comprehensive resource created by Pampered Chef to help brides-to-be and their loved ones plan and set up the perfect bridal shower registry during the month of March.

2. Why is March a popular month for bridal showers?

March is a popular month for bridal showers because it marks the start of wedding season, and many couples choose to get married in the spring and summer months. Additionally, March is known for its mild weather and blooming flowers, making it a great time for outdoor celebrations.

3. What type of items should be included in a bridal shower registry for March?

When setting up a bridal shower registry for March, it's important to include items that are useful for the spring and summer seasons. This can include outdoor entertaining items, kitchen gadgets for grilling and cooking, and home decor with a fresh and airy feel.

4. Can I set up a bridal shower registry in March even if my wedding is not until later in the year?

Absolutely! Setting up a bridal shower registry in March is a great way to get a head start on your wedding planning and ensure that you have all the items you need for your new home. Plus, it gives your loved ones plenty of time to shop for and purchase gifts.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for setting up a bridal shower registry in March?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for setting up a bridal shower registry in March. These can include discounts, free gifts, and other perks. Be sure to check our website or ask a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows