• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Setting Up a Bridal Registry: When to Do It and How to Make It Special

In summary, it is recommended to set up the bridal registry now rather than waiting until after March 1st to take advantage of new products. The consultant is available to assist with setting up the registry and having a Pampered Chef-style bridal shower will not affect it. The consultant is also available for any further questions or to schedule a consultation.
klstaz
Gold Member
My sister is planning to get married this summer. She is going to set-up a bridal registry with me.
I was wondering should I have her do it now or wait until after March 1st so the new stuff is avaliable?
This will be the first registry I have done so I am clueless as to how to have her do it. When we do her Bridal shower I was going to do it Pampered Chef Style. Does this have an effect on her registry? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

I'm new to this too. But do you know if a register can be updated at all? If so, have her register now from the F/W catalog. Maybe some people want to buy early and then update it after the S/S comes...

Yep, she can go back in and add any new spring products that she wants later. So I would have her go ahead and register now. Although, let her know that any of the items being discontinued would have to be purchased by the end of Feb or they'll be taken off the registry. HO contacts you to let you know when this happens.

When you have a bridal shower those sales count as one "show" and the registry counts on it's own. So if she has a $500 show and $500 bought from her registry it wouldn't count as a $1000 show. She would get host benefits on the shower and separate host benefits on the registry.

This really isn't bad, because benefits stop at $1000 on the registry, so having the shower gives her a second opportunity at those benefits. KWIM?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Sometimes I wonder if I understand this all correctly.

Hi there! Congratulations on your sister's upcoming wedding! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend having your sister set up her bridal registry now rather than waiting until after March 1st. This way, she can take advantage of all the new products that will be available and guests can start purchasing items for her shower and wedding. In terms of setting up the registry, I would be more than happy to assist you and your sister. We can schedule a consultation and go through all the steps together. And don't worry, having a Pampered Chef-style bridal shower will not affect the registry in any way. It's a great way to introduce your sister's guests to our amazing products and give them a chance to see them in action. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like to schedule a consultation. I am here to make this process as smooth and enjoyable as possible for you and your sister. Best of luck with the wedding planning! Warmly,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Tips for Setting Up a Bridal Registry: When to Do It and How to Make It Special

What is the best time to set up a bridal registry?

The best time to set up a bridal registry is typically 6-9 months before your wedding. This will give your guests enough time to purchase gifts, especially for out-of-town guests who may need to plan ahead.

Can I make changes to my bridal registry after it has been set up?

Yes, you can make changes to your bridal registry at any time. It is common for couples to add or remove items as their wedding planning progresses. Just be sure to regularly check and update your registry to ensure it reflects your current needs and wants.

How many items should I include on my bridal registry?

We recommend including at least two items per guest, plus a few extra for those who may want to purchase a more expensive gift or group together to buy a larger item. However, there is no set number of items you should have on your registry. It is ultimately up to your personal preferences and needs.

Can I register for gift cards on my bridal registry?

Yes, many retailers allow you to register for gift cards. This can be a great option for guests who are not sure what to buy or for those who prefer to give monetary gifts. Just be sure to include a variety of price points for your guests to choose from.

How can I make my bridal registry special for my guests?

Consider adding a personal touch to your registry, such as a special note or a photo of the two of you. You could also include items that reflect your unique interests or hobbies as a couple. Additionally, make sure to thank your guests for their gifts, whether it is through a handwritten note or a personal message on your wedding website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef