• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, Nj Available

In summary, the Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ is a bridal show event where engaged couples can meet and connect with various vendors and businesses related to weddings, including Pampered Chef. It is typically held in the spring or summer and the exact date and location can vary. While admission is usually free, some vendors may charge for their products or services. Pampered Chef will be offering special deals and discounts at the event and couples can also register for their products at the expo.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I signed up for one too many Bridal Expos and I have two booked for Tuesday, Sept 19th in the evening. I am doing one, but there is another one at the Clarion Hotel in Cherry Hill. Before I tell the company I can't do it, I wanted to offer it some other counsultants I know. Its a $50 deposit and then $125 balance due ($175 total). If you want to increase your Wedding Registry/Bridal Shower business, this is a great, and relatively inexpensive opportunity. Send me an email and I'll send you the information and answer any questions you might have.

Hi there! I totally understand the feeling of signing up for too many Bridal Expos. It's easy to get excited about all the potential business, but then the reality of logistics sets in. I appreciate you offering the opportunity to other consultants before letting the company know you can't do it. That shows great consideration for your colleagues.I'm not currently in the Wedding Registry/Bridal Shower business, but I wanted to wish you luck and hope you find someone who can take advantage of this opportunity. Best of luck with your Expo!

Hi there! I saw your post about the Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ and wanted to reach out. I completely understand signing up for one too many events, but I'm sure this expo would be a great opportunity for someone looking to increase their Wedding Registry and Bridal Shower business. I would be happy to pass on the information to some of my fellow consultants who may be interested. Thank you for offering it up to others! Best of luck with your expo.

Related to Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, Nj Available

1. What is the Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ?

The Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ is a bridal show event where engaged couples can meet and connect with various vendors and businesses related to weddings, including Pampered Chef.

2. When and where is the Bridal Expo taking place?

The Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ is typically held in the spring or summer and the exact date and location can vary. It is best to check with the event organizers or the official website for updated information.

3. Is it free to attend the Bridal Expo?

While some bridal shows may charge an admission fee, the Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ is typically free for attendees. However, some vendors may charge for their products or services at the event.

4. Will Pampered Chef be offering any special deals or discounts at the Bridal Expo?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers exclusive deals and discounts for couples who attend the Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ. Be sure to visit our booth to learn more about our special offers and wedding registry options.

5. Can we register for Pampered Chef products at the Bridal Expo?

Yes, you can register for Pampered Chef products at the Bridal Expo in Cherry Hill, NJ. Our representatives will be available to assist you in creating your wedding registry and answer any questions you may have about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ebarnes23us