• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Bridal Expo Experience: Tips and Tricks for Participants

In summary, Paul gives a registry setup sheet and tells the brides that they can sign up for it now and add or remove items later on.
plichte
For those of you who have participated in a bridal expo could you please provide me with some tips and tricks? I am involved in an expo October 1 and November 6. Really working to get my business up and running again and need some new faces and registries would be nice!

I have found great information on this site as far as things to pass out, give aways and that type of thing. I do have one big question though. Do you give out catalogs? (they are expensive and I have no idea how many I would need)

Any information regarding catalogs or ANYTHING relating to doing an Expo I would appreciate it. What worked for you what didn't?

Thank you in advance.:)

I am doing a women's expo next month and was told by my director to use old catalogs. That way $ is not thrown away on "lookers". If someone books a show then give them current catalogs. Make sure you have recruiting stuff too!

I did 2 expos a few weeks ago - I took a ton of old catalogs and some current ones. I left the old catalogs on my table for people to just pick up and take with them or to give people an idea on what pampered chef is (for those who hadn't heard of us before). The current catalogs I gave to obviously avid pchef customers and to anyone who went ahead & signed up for the wedding registry.

Are you using the hand out to set registries up for new brides? I had those available along with brochures that they could take & set up themselves if they didn't want me to do it. If they filled out the registry info sheet - then I gave them a free seasons best cookbook, current catalog & new wedding registry brochure. I also handed out recipe cards to anyone who filled out a door prize slip - I was really trying to make sure they had stuff to take home with my contact info on it.

It really will be worth it as long as you follow up. I had lots of fun when I did it and got a lot of registries from them. Good luck! I'll try & post any files I have that I used.

Pchefstacy, I was just on looking for the file for the wedding registy setup to give to a bride-to-be tonight, could you send me that file if you dont mind, my email address is [email protected], you would be a life saver. I thought I had it, but can't locate it at the present time. Thanks so much.

Hi there - sorry I was out of town all weekend and just read your post. I had 2 different ones I used. I am posting one here since I have it on my computer at work. I adapted it from one I had found on this site. I really like it b/c it incorporates the door prize info as well. The other one I have is black & white (to save on ink copying). Same information but it doesn't have the door prize questions on it. I will post it here once I get home tonight.

I also have a list of "kitchen essentials" that includes recommended items to register for. When they fill out the form & return it to me at the expo, I let them know that I would email them once the registry was set up and that I would give them a few weeks since I know they are going to be bombarded from all the other vendors. This allowed me more time to get everything done & gave the bride some breathing room. I emailed out a short letter explaining everything and gave them their password info and attached the kitchen essentials file telling them they could use that to add their items or just email me back & I would set it up for them.

Attachments

• wedding registry registration sheet.doc
    252.5 KB · Views: 538
Do you use it as the door prize sheet as well?

Paula, where in Iowa are you at? I'm also in Iowa

Hey... Used that registry sheet and between to small expos got 25 definites and 5 sort-of registries. I split them between me and a cons in my DL and we'll each have 15, if the 5 others go for it. It was AWESOME! We just told the brides, that "You can sign up now, we'll set you up with a bacis list and you can add or remove from it later on after you have looked through the catalog."

I am near Iowa City

So am I.... I live in Riverside. Who is your director?

AJPratt said:
We just told the brides, that "You can sign up now, we'll set you up with a bacis list and you can add or remove from it later on after you have looked through the catalog."

What products did you register them for? I love this idea but am stuck on what to include in a basic list.

Got the list from this site!

Attachments

• must haves.doc
    111 KB · Views: 404
Thanks!Thank you for posting that. I noticed you have yourself and another consultant on the form. How does that work for you? I have a "partner" for a few of these expos but we are in different downlines. We were just going to have seperate stuff but were trying to figure out how to put it on the table to be fair. Your form may be a solution...

You're welcome! Rose is in my downline. We just split everything 50/50.

Michele Clarke is my director - sorry this has taken me so long to reply - I switched jobs, became a mom overnight (long story) and cut 12 inches of my hair off. Been a stressful few weeks.

I've never heard of her. Our cluster actual holds our meetings in Iowa City. I'll have to ask Heather if she knows Michelle. Wish i had 12 inches to cut off of my hair. I hear you about stressful weeks...

1. What is Pampered Chef's presence at bridal expos?

At bridal expos, Pampered Chef sets up a booth to showcase our products and services that are perfect for newlyweds and their homes. Our consultants are also available to answer any questions and provide product demonstrations.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for newlyweds?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cutlery. We also have a selection of pantry items and meal kits that are perfect for newlyweds starting their life together.

3. Are there any special offers for bridal expo participants?

Yes, we often have exclusive discounts and promotions for bridal expo participants. Be sure to stop by our booth to learn more and take advantage of these special offers.

4. Can I register for Pampered Chef products for my wedding registry?

Absolutely! Our consultants can help you create a wedding registry with all your favorite Pampered Chef products. This is a great way to ensure you receive the kitchen and cooking items you truly want and need for your new home together.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant for bridal expos?

If you are interested in representing Pampered Chef at bridal expos, you can inquire about becoming a consultant with our team. Our consultants have the opportunity to attend bridal expos and showcase our products to potential customers. Contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman