• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning Bridal Expo Leads into Bookings: Tips & Scripts

In summary, Brandie Bohney from The Pampered Chef provided a script to call bridal leads from an expo. She suggests registering for a bridal shower, letting the brides know they have won a free shower, and asking them to contact someone on the bridal shower's behalf.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Does anyone have a script that they use when calling bridal leads from an expo?

I just did a bridal fair on Saturday and got 11 registry leads and 8 bridal shower leads. I wanted to call them and let them know they've won something and offer an incentive if they book a bridal shower. What do you guys suggest?

Some of the expos I've done in the past haven't gone very well. It seems like I get a lot of leads, but can't ever get the brides to committ to anything when I'm doing follow up calls afterwards. Any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks!

I used one of the website emails to send out to all my leads the day after a fair. I type in that I will be calling them soon to discuss the registry/shower/whatever. That at least lets them know I'll be contacting them.

When I call about showers, I always tell the brides that they have won a free bridal shower (invitations sent, bride cake, & my recipe ingredients provided). Then I ask them if they have someone they would like for me to contact about the shower. I also always ask them to contact that person within a day or so to let her know I will be calling (otherwise, sometimes the person on the other end hasn't the foggiest notion what you're talking about!). the free shower is a great incentive, and if you choose your recipes carefully, it really isn't very expensive. Be clear about what "free" entails, though. You don't want someone thinking she is getting a four-course catered meal! My script runs something like this:

"Hi, Bonnie Bride! This is Brandie Bohney with The Pampered Chef. We met Saturday at the XXX Bridal Fair. Is this a good time?...Great! I just wanted to follow up with you about your interest in the awesome things that The Pampered Chef has to offer brides and newlyweds, but even better than that, I wanted to let you know that you won the drawing for a free bridal shower!...The free bridal shower includes the invitations, the postage for the invitations (and I'll address and mail them as well!), a barbie bride cake like the one at my booth, and two demonstration recipes. Does that sound like something you would be interested in?...Excellent! Now, I realize that you won't be throwing a shower for yourself, but I wonder if there is anyone I could contact on your behalf about the free shower? Maybe your maid of honor or fiance's mother?...Great! I will contact her in two days to let her know about your interest the free shower! Will you do me a favor in the meantime? Just so that Susie Shower Host knows I'll be calling, would you be willing to let her know that I'll be contacting her about the shower?...Thanks! That just makes it so much easier for all of us!"

I also explain exactly how a PC bridal shower works (if I didn't do that at the fair), and I recommend registering so that we can use that list for the shower, and then anything she might not get would remain on the registry for possible purchase as wedding gifts.

Hope that helps! Sorry it's so long!

That helps me a great deal... I had a booth on Saturday and used DPDS for lead information....... and several marked an interest in bridal showers...... that gave me something to run with...... what do you say to people who just marked for hosting a show? I can use all the help I can get right now!!

What is the best way to approach bridal expo leads?

The best way to approach bridal expo leads is to follow up with them within a week after the expo. This shows that you are interested in their business and allows them to remember you. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for booking a party with you.

How can I turn bridal expo leads into bookings?

To turn bridal expo leads into bookings, have a clear call-to-action at the expo and follow up with them soon after. Offer a personalized experience and showcase the benefits of hosting a party with you. You can also provide them with a booking script to make the process easier for them.

What should I include in my follow-up email or call to bridal expo leads?

In your follow-up email or call, include a personalized message, a reminder of your conversation at the expo, and a special offer for booking a party. You can also include testimonials or reviews from past bridal party hosts to showcase the benefits and success of hosting a party with you.

How can I stand out from other vendors at a bridal expo?

To stand out from other vendors at a bridal expo, create an inviting and visually appealing booth, offer interactive demonstrations, and have a clear call-to-action for brides-to-be to book a party with you. You can also offer a unique and memorable experience, such as a cooking demo or free samples.

What are some effective tips for booking parties at bridal expos?

Some effective tips for booking parties at bridal expos include having a well-designed booth, offering a special expo-only promotion, providing a booking incentive for brides-to-be, and having a clear and concise pitch for your services. It is also important to follow up with leads promptly and personalize your communication to stand out from other vendors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman