• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say at a Bridal Expo?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of bridal registries and bridal shows. The participants share tips and suggestions for how to approach and explain the concept of registries to brides, as well as how to coach them for successful sales. They also mention the benefits of hosting a party before the wedding and utilizing the registry rewards program. The conversation ends with one participant expressing excitement for the potential commission from the 8+ registries obtained.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I am fairly comfortable with Expos in general but I felt a little uneducated about the registry and bridal shows. I'm looking for some good words to use to explain them and to say to brides. I would LOVE suggestions!

BTW: Had the first fair today, wound up with 8 registries and lots of leads. But you know I want MORE!!!

Last edited:
No advice on what to say.

Good going on the registries and leads.

I have done a few with Mrs. Syvo and basically you just ask if they are familiar with PC. Then you ask if they know about our new wedding registry. Then you go into all the benefits of the registry rewards and how noone else has anything like it. etc.etc.

I am sure that you did great. Getting the registries is the easy part - I am finding that the hard part is getting any sales on them. I think we need to coach our brides just like you host coach. Make sure that you follow up to see if they have any questions or need any advice on the products. Ask if they need more registry cards and so on.

I also suggest that anyone who is getting married in a year or so go ahead and have a party now so that they can see everything they are registering for and they can get a head start on acquiring the products they want.

Hope that helps.

Val

Don't forget to talk about the wedding showers ethier. Talk about the apron (which brides love), the fact that guests would buy the gift there instead of bringing it (which guests love) and borrow a success story if you need to. My last bride got everything on her wish list plua an additional $260 in free product!!

You will really love those 8+ registries once the commision starts rolling in. Nothing better then opening up your email box to find out you made money sitting on your rear doing nothing. LOL.

Anne, I like to tell ppl the registry is like having a show in that they get benefits for ppl buying them stuff. And where else can you register and earn free stuff for ppl shopping for you, which they'll do anyway???

HTH. I got 4 leads on this at my show Thursday :D

pamperedval said:
I am sure that you did great. Getting the registries is the easy part - I am finding that the hard part is getting any sales on them. I think we need to coach our brides just like you host coach. Make sure that you follow up to see if they have any questions or need any advice on the products. Ask if they need more registry cards and so on.
Val
Thank you for that! I will be sure to follow up.

1. What is the purpose of a bridal expo?

The purpose of a bridal expo is to showcase various vendors and services that cater to weddings and provide soon-to-be brides and grooms with ideas and inspiration for their special day.

2. What can I expect at a bridal expo?

At a bridal expo, you can expect to see a variety of vendors such as photographers, florists, caterers, and wedding planners. There may also be fashion shows, demonstrations, and samples of products and services.

3. Do I need to bring anything to a bridal expo?

It is not necessary to bring anything, but it may be helpful to bring a notebook and pen to take notes, as well as a list of questions for vendors. Some people also like to bring pre-printed labels with their contact information to save time when entering contests or signing up for information.

4. How can I prepare for a bridal expo?

Before attending a bridal expo, it is helpful to do some research on the vendors that will be present and make a list of ones you are interested in speaking with. It is also a good idea to set a budget and have an idea of your wedding vision so you can effectively communicate with vendors.

5. Is it possible to book services or make purchases at a bridal expo?

Yes, many vendors offer special discounts and promotions at bridal expos. However, it is important to make sure you have thoroughly researched and compared prices before making any purchases or commitments at the expo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • catlwilles