1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Wedding Registry: How does bride know who gift is from??

1. pletcherdee

pletcherdee Member

Hello,

I have a wedding registry and the bride just received a gift ordered off of the registry. The box simply contained the products--with NO WORD about who the gift was from or anything!! I was able to tell her who it was from, but STILL! Is this typical, or was there an oversight? I have an inquiry to HO already, but just wondered what you all have seen. I can't imagine there not being some note card or SOMETHING...that seems pretty basic, doesn't it???

Last edited: May 7, 2009
    May 7, 2009
  2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I'm curious too.

3. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Great question! Does anyone know this?

May 7, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Host just got some of her gifts today from the registry...she says.....

"Yes, included in the order was a sheet saying what it is, who it's for, who it's from, and even had your info on it. I'll show u next time i see you ~ cool?"

Hope this helps!

5. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

one side of the card says something like A Pampered Chef Gift for you... then inside there is a spot that says who the gift is from, & also a little message from the sender can be added when the order is placed.

...sounds like maybe HO forgot to insert the card in the package for your bride.

HTH!

May 8, 2009
  6. pletcherdee

pletcherdee Member

Well, at least that's a relief. I'm glad they are SUPPOSED to do that--I'll have to call my bride to have her look again. Hopefully it WAS just an oversight. I so appreciate the feedback from everyone!! thanks!

May 8, 2009
Have something to add?