• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry: How Does Bride Know Who Gift Is From??

In summary, there are several ways to let the bride know who the gift is from. You can include a personalized note or message, have your name and message printed on the gift receipt, or choose to remain anonymous when purchasing from the registry. While it is recommended to purchase a gift from the registry, you are not limited to only those items. The bride will receive a notification when an item on her registry has been purchased, and you can still purchase a gift after the wedding date.
pletcherdee
Hello,

I have a wedding registry and the bride just received a gift ordered off of the registry. The box simply contained the products--with NO WORD about who the gift was from or anything!! I was able to tell her who it was from, but STILL! Is this typical, or was there an oversight? I have an inquiry to HO already, but just wondered what you all have seen. I can't imagine there not being some note card or SOMETHING...that seems pretty basic, doesn't it???

Last edited:
I'm curious too.

Great question! Does anyone know this?

Host just got some of her gifts today from the registry...she says.....

"Yes, included in the order was a sheet saying what it is, who it's for, who it's from, and even had your info on it. I'll show u next time i see you ~ cool?"

Hope this helps!

one side of the card says something like A Pampered Chef Gift for you... then inside there is a spot that says who the gift is from, & also a little message from the sender can be added when the order is placed....sounds like maybe HO forgot to insert the card in the package for your bride.HTH!

Well, at least that's a relief. I'm glad they are SUPPOSED to do that--I'll have to call my bride to have her look again. Hopefully it WAS just an oversight. I so appreciate the feedback from everyone!! thanks!

1. How do I let the bride know who the gift is from?

The easiest way to let the bride know who the gift is from is to include a personalized note or message with your gift. You can also opt to have your name and message printed on the gift receipt, which will be included in the package when it is delivered to the bride.

2. Can I remain anonymous when purchasing a gift from the wedding registry?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when purchasing a gift from the wedding registry. Simply indicate this preference when checking out and your name will not be included on the gift receipt or in any communication with the bride.

3. Do I have to purchase a gift from the wedding registry or can I choose something else?

While it is recommended to purchase a gift from the wedding registry, you are not limited to only those items. You can choose to purchase something else if you prefer, but keep in mind that the couple has specifically chosen items on their registry that they would like to receive.

4. How will the bride know if something on her registry has been purchased?

The bride will receive a notification when an item on her registry has been purchased. This can be through email, text message, or a physical notification if she has chosen to receive them. You can also opt to have the gift delivered directly to the bride's address, and she will know it is from her registry.

5. Can I purchase a gift from the wedding registry after the wedding date?

Yes, you can still purchase a gift from the wedding registry after the wedding date. The registry will typically remain active for a few months after the wedding to allow guests to make purchases. However, it is recommended to purchase a gift before the wedding date to ensure it arrives in time for the special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
babywings76