• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Wedding Registry on Pampered Chef.com?

In summary, the bride to be may have registered through your website, but did not put your consultant number in. If she registered through the main website but did not put your consultant number in, it could have gone to anyone in the director loop. If she went straight through your website, then you are fine. I would call and talk to her. She can always cancel the registry and resign up under
pampcheflisa
Gold Member
I have a few questions since I have never done a Registry before.
I have a girl who said she was interested, and she signed up for the Registry, but I can't figure out if she did it under me or not. I never received an email notification. If I go into CC and click on Wedding Registry, it pulls up. But, if I go into PC.com, and search "find a Regsitry", it does not have my name listed anywhere. Should it?
And, when she does her invitations, she was going to put "Registered at: pamperedchef.com", if she does this, do I get credit for it (if it is listed under me)?

sorry for all the questions, I'm just totally confused by all of this!! TIA for any help!!!!

I think she has to registry from your website, for you to get ANY credit.

Actually if she signed up through the main website but did not put your consultant number in, it could have gone to anyone in the director loop. If she went straight through your website then you are fine. I would call and talk to her. She can always cancel the registry and resign up under you.

How do I find out if signed up through my website or not?
I tried going in like if I was a buying customer and I got to the registry from both PC.com and my website. But, I just can't figure out if it is "assigned" to me or not??
I guess I thought if it was "assigned" to me, I would have gotten some type of notification.
I just want to be informed before I call her.
Thanks for your quick responses!!

If it's shown under your wedding registries through consultant's corner, then she's under you. It usually takes about 24-48 hours for you to get notification that you have a new registry.

Also, if you go to shop from the registry, it should show you which consultant it's assigned to by showing the registry at the top of the page. Be careful when doing this though... make sure you clear your cookies before trying to shop this way. It will show yours no matter what if you've visited your PWS from the computer that you're using.

You could always call HO

Thank you so much everyone!!
I am at work, so I can't call HO while I am here, but I started panicking b/c the bride to be sent me an email and I wanted to respond to her email promptly, but didn't have all the answers.
Thanks again!!

pampcheflisa said:
If I go into CC and click on Wedding Registry, it pulls up.

So you looked through CC and her registry showed under Wedding Registry? Then it is under your name.

I don't think your website will necessarily show up. I think the key is if it shows up for you under Wedding Registry in CC.

Related to Confused about Wedding Registry on Pampered Chef.com?

1. What items can I add to my wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com?

On Pampered Chef.com, you can add any items that are currently available for purchase on our website to your wedding registry. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials.

2. How do I create a wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com?

To create a wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can follow the prompts to create your registry by adding items, setting a date for your wedding, and sharing the link with your guests.

3. Can I add items from other websites to my wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com?

Currently, it is not possible to add items from other websites to your wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com. However, we have a wide selection of kitchen products to choose from, and our registry feature makes it easy for your guests to purchase and ship gifts directly to you.

4. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com. We want to make sure you have everything you need for your kitchen, so feel free to add as many items as you'd like.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry on Pampered Chef.com at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Registry" tab to add or remove items, update your event date, or make any other changes you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies