• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Notes for Wedding Registry?

In summary, "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" are customizable notecards that can be included in a wedding registry to provide additional information or personalization for gifts. They can be used by guests to select personalized gifts and can be customized by couples to fit their preferences and needs. While not necessary, they can be a useful addition to a wedding registry and can also be used for other occasions such as bridal showers or housewarming parties.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A wedding registry customer has e-mailed me in need of more 'small notes' to add to invitations. The only thing I have on hand is the business card size cards saying the couple is registered. I have 2 questions
1. would that be what she is looking for or are there some other type of small notes available now?
2. the cards I have list Start Your Own Business and plan kitchen shows at PamperedChef.com as where the couple is registered, do I need to place my website information over that or will any orders for them automatically be routed to me?

bumping, as no one knew the answer to my questions...hoping to catch a new viewer this evening...

I e-mailed the home office this past weekend. Here is their answer:
Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The customer can search for the registry from our main website. There is not a need to put your personal website address on the cards. You will still receive credit for it as long as when the registry was created your consultant number was entered.

What are "Small Notes for Wedding Registry"?

"Small Notes for Wedding Registry" are small notecards that can be included in a wedding registry to provide additional information or personalization for the gifts on the registry. They can include notes about color preferences, specific brands or styles, or any other details that the couple would like to share with their guests.

How can I use "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" as a guest?

As a guest, you can use "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" by selecting a gift from the couple's registry and including the small note in your gift. This will help the couple receive a gift that is personalized and exactly what they want.

Can I customize the "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" as a couple?

Yes, as a couple, you can customize the "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" to fit your preferences and needs. You can add your names, wedding date, or any other information that you would like to include. You can also choose from a variety of designs and layouts to match your wedding theme.

Are "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" necessary for a wedding registry?

No, they are not necessary, but they can be a useful addition to a wedding registry. They provide an opportunity for couples to share more details about their gift preferences and for guests to give more personalized gifts.

Can "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" be used for other occasions?

Yes, "Small Notes for Wedding Registry" can be used for other occasions such as bridal showers or housewarming parties. They can also be used for non-wedding related registries, such as for a baby shower or birthday. They are a versatile and customizable option for any type of registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yankfan24