• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry: Pampered Chef Website Requirement?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wedding registry service for couples who love to cook and entertain. You can easily create your registry online or through a consultant. You can add items to your registry by browsing the website or catalog and clicking on the "Add to Registry" button. You can also use the "Universal Registry" feature to add items from other stores. Your registry will remain active for 18 months after your wedding date and you can make changes to it at any time by logging into your account on the website.
ChefMoore
Is the only way you can do wedding registries if you have a Pampered Chef Website?

yes, and i believe you have to be qualified before you can have a website.

no- you can have registries without a PWS. You set them up from CC, and customers can get to them from the corporate site.

Just to clarify - You don't have to be qualified to get a website. You can get one as soon as you have a debit card number (I did!). You just can't take online orders from your website, or accept wedding registries at all, until you're qualified.=) Jen

And you're qualified after your first 4 shows right?

4 shows or $1250 in sales, which ever comes first.

1. Can I create a wedding registry through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wedding registry service for couples who love to cook and entertain. You can easily create your registry online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I add items to my wedding registry?

You can add items to your wedding registry by browsing our website or catalog and clicking on the "Add to Registry" button. You can also work with a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you in selecting and adding items to your registry.

3. Can I customize my wedding registry with items from other stores?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your registry by using our "Universal Registry" feature. Simply add our Universal Registry button to your bookmark bar and use it to add items from any website to your Pampered Chef registry.

4. How long will my wedding registry remain active?

Your wedding registry will remain active for 18 months after your wedding date. This allows your guests to purchase items for your shower, wedding, and even your first anniversary.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time by logging into your account on our website. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change the shipping address for your gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefnene
Replies