• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Changes to Wedding Registries and PC Gift Certificates

I have also been doing something like that lately. I just put my registry up on my website and let people shop for both the shower and the wedding at the same time.
pkd09
Silver Member
Could someone please confirm this information for me....

1) Wedding Registries do not exist any longer? Obviously, Wedding Showers are still do-able.

2) PC Gift Certificates do not exist any longer? We can do our own GC though

Neither are available any longer. Though, I'm hoping that the registry will come back soon, now that the beta site is up and running.

I still do registries - A little complicated, but it works. I also do my own gift certificated redeemable only through me! =)

jendill said:
I still do registries - A little complicated, but it works. I also do my own gift certificated redeemable only through me! =)
Can you explain how you do your bridal registries now? And is it with the new website?

Yes, it is in the new web....my site is www.pamperedchef.biz/jendill. I have a registry open right now =) Go to "My News" and click read more. You will see "Chelsea and Brent's Registry" Part 1 and 2 because it told me that I exceed the maximum characters when i put it all together. As guests buy gifts, I go in and delete those items off the registry. I do one order for the bridal shower and one for the wedding, but offer guests the opportunity to shop for both at the same time. All the directions are on the site. Hope this helps!

jendill said:
Yes, it is in the new web....my site is www.pamperedchef.biz/jendill. I have a registry open right now =) Go to "My News" and click read more. You will see "Chelsea and Brent's Registry" Part 1 and 2 because it told me that I exceed the maximum characters when i put it all together. As guests buy gifts, I go in and delete those items off the registry. I do one order for the bridal shower and one for the wedding, but offer guests the opportunity to shop for both at the same time. All the directions are on the site. Hope this helps!
Great idea!

1. What is a "brain fart"?

A "brain fart" is a term used to describe a temporary mental lapse or forgetfulness. It is when someone forgets something that they normally would remember or has trouble thinking clearly.

2. How can I prevent brain farts?

Some ways to prevent brain farts include getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, and taking breaks from mentally taxing activities. It's also helpful to practice mindfulness and stay organized to reduce stress and improve focus.

3. Is it normal to have brain farts frequently?

Yes, it is completely normal to have occasional brain farts. Our brains are constantly processing a lot of information and sometimes they need a break. However, if you are experiencing frequent or severe brain farts, it may be a good idea to consult a doctor.

4. Can certain foods or supplements help with brain fog?

While there are no specific foods or supplements that can prevent brain farts, maintaining a healthy and balanced diet can help improve overall brain function. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and B vitamins may be particularly beneficial.

5. How can I recover from a brain fart quickly?

To recover from a brain fart, take a deep breath and try to relax. It can also be helpful to take a short break and do a simple activity, like taking a walk or listening to music. Additionally, writing down important information or using memory aids, like mnemonic devices, can help you remember things more easily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • ilovpc