• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Wedding Gifts: Registry Options for New Consultants

In summary, registering for wedding gifts as a new consultant with Pampered Chef allows you to build your inventory and earn commission, as well as introduce the products to your friends and family. You can register for any available product, but it's recommended to focus on best-selling items. You do not have to pay for the gifts as they will be purchased by others. To spread the word about your registry, you can use social media, email invitations, or include the information in your wedding invitations. If you receive duplicate gifts, you can exchange them or receive a refund with the help of customer service.
soonerchef
Okay, I have a new recruit (just did her first show last night and she booked a mom's club fundraiser!!) she is one of my best friends and before she signed she was going to set up her registry through me as she is getting married next October. We were talking about this yesterday before her show and I was wondering if she could do her own registry now. She really didn't like the idea because she thought it would be saying "hey, I am selling PC now so not only should you buy me a wedding gift but give me a kick-back as well". So she wanted to still register but still through me.

Anyhoo..what do you guys think she should do?

If she isn't comfortable with being her own Registry Consultant and wants to go through you, that's what you should do.

Maybe give her any bookings or something like that.

I had the same situation with two of my recruits. Either you or she can have the registry, but if she is going to run it, she must be qualified.

Kate, I hadn't even thought of the qualification part of it...thanks!

Kate: Great point! I didn't think of it either. So, there you have it!

Related to Maximizing Wedding Gifts: Registry Options for New Consultants

What are the benefits of registering for wedding gifts as a new consultant?

Registering for wedding gifts as a new consultant allows you to build your product inventory and earn commission on those items. It also allows you to introduce Pampered Chef products to your friends and family.

Can I register for any Pampered Chef product as a wedding gift?

Yes, you can register for any Pampered Chef product that is currently available in our catalog. However, we recommend focusing on our best-selling and most popular products to maximize your sales potential.

Do I have to pay for the products I register for as wedding gifts?

No, you do not have to pay for the products you register for as wedding gifts. They will be purchased by your friends and family as gifts for you.

How do I let people know about my wedding gift registry?

We recommend sharing your registry on social media, sending out email invitations, and including the registry information in your wedding invitations. You can also share your registry link with friends and family in person or through word of mouth.

What happens if I receive duplicate gifts from my registry?

If you receive duplicate gifts, you can exchange them for a different product or receive a full refund for the duplicate item. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with any exchanges or returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ilovpc