• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Bridal Registry Questions

In summary, the person has a few questions about the wedding registry. They want to make sure they have all the answers before people start contacting them with questions. The questions are about whether the couple gets notified of purchases, where to put the address for gifts to be sent to someone else's house, and when the warranty for products starts. They have reached out to the HO for clarification on these matters.
Langrco
Gold Member
I have a few questions about the wedding registry. I have 3 people waiting to sign up but I want to make sure I have all the answers before they start contacting me with questions.

1) Do the bride and groom get notified every time someone has ordered something and if so is there a way for them not to?

2) My niece is one of the brides signing up and we want everything that people are buying (but can't attend) to go to her mom's house. Where should she put that address? I see where they ask for an address before and after the wedding but when the gift giver has to make a choice the box says registrant address or other. Not everyone will know my sisters address to fill in the other so I assume that means their own address. Should I have my niece put her mom's address as the the registrant and her address as the co-registrant? The bride and groom live together now so it would be the same address on both. She would put her name and phone and email but just the physical address be my sisters, then she could put the grooms name and their correct address in that section. Just want to make sure someone doesn't send it to her apartment before the shower or wedding.

3) When does the warranty start on their products? Hopefully it is the date of their wedding and not the date the gift giver receives it.

Thanks for your help

1) I don't think the couple gets an email every time something is purchased. 2) I'd put your sister's address as the registrant address. That way people can select it to have items shipped there. The couple can change it after the wedding (you can leave the registry open for a couple of months to catch stragglers).3) As far as I know, guarantees start on the date of purchase, just like any other product.

Thanks Ann for your reply. I sent an email to the HO, my recruiter and she sent it on to our director because she has never done one herself. You are the first I have heard from. I hope you are right about them not getting a notice when someone orders. However I hope your are mistaken about the warranty. It doesn't seem right for it to start when it is shipped to the buyer. If one of my ladies starts getting orders now for a shower that isn't until June of next year then the products with only a years warranty would be over before it is given to the couple not to mention before it can be used after the wedding. I am hoping the date will be the date of the wedding. But you are probably right, I have found that you have been on everything else you have advised. But I will still keep my fingers crossed and maybe send in a suggestion to the HO.

You can post address as to where you want the products to go BEFORE and AFTER the wedding. People who order have a choice if they want it to come to them or to the address desinated on the registry.

I would think that the date purchased would be the warranty date. It would be good to know. If someone purchases a gift at a show for a wedding in a year, the warranty would be from the date purchased, not the date given.

1. What is a bridal registry?

A bridal registry is a list of gifts that a couple creates for their wedding or other special occasion. It allows guests to easily purchase gifts that the couple specifically wants and needs.

2. How do I create a bridal registry?

To create a bridal registry, you can visit our website or visit one of our Pampered Chef consultants. They will guide you through the process and help you choose the perfect items for your registry.

3. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account online or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make any changes.

4. Can I have more than one bridal registry?

Yes, you can have multiple registries for different occasions or events. Our consultants can help you create and manage all of your registries.

5. Is there a fee to create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef. Our consultants provide this service for free to help make your special day even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies