• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Account for Wedding Registry Order: Puzzled?

In summary, to create an account for your wedding registry on Pampered Chef, click on the "Sign In" button and either create a new account or sign in with your existing account information. You can add items to your registry at any time by logging in and navigating to the "Registry" section. There is no limit to the number of items you can add. You can easily share your registry with others by clicking on the "Share" button. Your registry will be available for viewing for up to 1 year after your wedding date.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I am trying to place an order for somebody under the wedding registry I have and it is asking me to create an account for that person!?! I typed my website address in my address bar.

I thought since I set up the registry that I would only need payment information and everything would be sent ot the bride & groom.

Am I missing something?

You need to have an account to process payment online. Just like any other online merchant.

See I knew you would have the answer Auntie Ann!

No problem, Mr. Jason!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you out with this issue. It sounds like you are trying to place an order for someone through your wedding registry, but are being prompted to create an account for that person. This is a common step in our ordering process, as it allows us to ensure that the order is being placed by the intended recipient and also helps us keep track of orders and shipments. If you are having trouble creating the account, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They can walk you through the process and make sure everything is set up correctly. Also, keep in mind that you can always place the order through your own account and have it shipped directly to the bride and groom if that is more convenient for you. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to Creating an Account for Wedding Registry Order: Puzzled?

1. How do I create an account for my wedding registry order on Pampered Chef?

To create an account for your wedding registry order on Pampered Chef, simply click on the "Sign In" button located at the top right corner of the website. From there, you can choose to either create a new account or sign in with your existing account information.

2. Can I add items to my wedding registry after I have created an account?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry at any time after you have created an account. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Registry" section. From there, you can add or remove items as needed.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wedding registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wedding registry. You can add as many items as you like from our wide selection of kitchen and cooking products.

4. Can I share my wedding registry with others?

Yes, you can easily share your wedding registry with others by clicking on the "Share" button on your registry page. From there, you can send the link to your friends and family via email or social media.

5. How long will my wedding registry be available for viewing?

Your wedding registry will be available for viewing for up to 1 year after your wedding date. After that, it will no longer be visible on the website. However, you can still access your registry and make changes to it during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • PamperedCaniac